El Calvo's Collection of customs updated 10/6/2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: El Calvo's Collection of customs

SAMURAI1.jpg

Nice Samurai collection!

Nice buddy. I'm happy you finally got your Dexter.

Thanks Keysta75 :yess:yea I'm happy I was starting to crack :panic: waiting for the figure. I wanted to finish my Dexters LOL.

Thanks work13 glad you like them the samurai collection is bigger now that is a old pic. I have about 5 new ones that I have to take pics of.

Great collection of Dexters you have there. That Selene is awesome too!

Wow you have some amazing customs. Soprano, Spartacus, Gladiator, The Good The Bad The Ugly, figures I can only dream about owning because I've definitely not got the talent to custom figures like that & I can't imagine HT or EB making any of them either, feel a bit depressed now. The only positive is that EB is making a Leon figure. 10/10 collection, great looking through your pictures :)

What's your newly acquired Dexter sculpt going to be used for? :monkey3

Glad you guys like them took me a long time to get them.
DirtyPrettyAngel dont feel depressed I have been collecting for along time (over 10yrs.) Just at the right place at the right time.
thanks Dark Passenger hope to finish some pals for him soon :wink1: yea i love the Selene my man keysta75 help me get her.
rawkneehuang yes its a Dragon horse.
MarfMaster he is on his way to become my daytime Dexter. thanks to you :yess:

The Figs in this post are just part of my collection I have over 300 figs about 1/2 are samurai,WW2 and Modern military. Untill I came to the Freaks forum thats all I collected. Now just my Samurai, a few Military,Movie and Customs are all I display. I have it down to about 70 figs. My wife hates them LOL. She might fit the code but sadlly I cant cook and she's a great cook. So I guess I'll keep her for now. LOL

Last edited:
Re: El Calvo's Collection of customs up dated 7/27/11

Some new figures I got
Scarface
TonyMontana.jpg

The Walking Dead by Velvet morning and Kato

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

American Psycho

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

Miyamoto Musashi

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

Luther Kite from the books by Blake Crouch. A spiceal thanks to Dark Passanger for all the time to talk about Luther and given me the Idea of how we think Luther would look like.

lutherKite2.jpg

LutherKite.jpg

Re: El Calvo's Collection of customs up dated 7/27/11

Luther Kite from the books by Blake Crouch. A spiceal thanks to Dark Passanger for all the time to talk about Luther and given me the Idea of how we think Luther would look like.

lutherKite2.jpg

LutherKite.jpg

You had way more input then I did! :lol He looks awesome and those books are f'n great!!!!!!!

Thanks Y4NK33 PL4N3T glad you like Musashi he fits in well with my other samurai'

Thanks DP I still have to work on some small details on Luther. Man what a great character.

Thanks Y4NK33 PL4N3T glad you like Musashi he fits in well with my other samurai'

He looks great. You have many samurai that 1 day I hope to own, so far I only have 1 of those and a white ninja :lol Hot Toys & Enterbay aren't giving me much of a chance to pursue the samurai with all their new SDCC announcements! :panic:

Great customs El Calvo, I of course take a liking to your Grimes :wink1: That Scarface is beautiful!

Back