eFX X-Wing Display Case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of quick pictures. The lights dont work when connected to the new case. I hope efx can send a replacement.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Hello, can somebody can give me the link where I can order this. I'm trying to look around at EfX site and I really can't find it.

Thanks

My MR Millennium Falcon cost $157 when it was shipped (and that seemed kind of high). It's the biggest and heaviest thing I've ever had shipped. I don't think there's any way the X-wing case is bigger, and it's certainly not heavier. And I only paid $215 total (including shipping) for the acrylic case for my falcon. So yeah, $150 does seem really high to me.

Where did you get the case for your falcon?

Hello, can somebody can give me the link where I can order this. I'm trying to look around at EfX site and I really can't find it.

Thanks

this wasn't a product they mass produced - they only made 127 if I remember correctly. I do believe efx did inventory some extras, but I'm sure they are waiting to see that everyone who did pre-order a case, gets theirs and don't need a replacement.

Try contacting their cust. service direct and see what they say.

Thanks bud really appreciate it. Will try to contact them tomorrow

this wasn't a product they mass produced - they only made 127 if I remember correctly. I do believe efx did inventory some extras, but I'm sure they are waiting to see that everyone who did pre-order a case, gets theirs and don't need a replacement.

Try contacting their cust. service direct and see what they say.

Wow I am so jealous of you guys! If any of you still need a case maybe I can help. I am making Batman Tumbler case top of size 24x36x13@1/4" for $150 and shipping would be a lot less as I ship flat and final assembly is done by you. Your size is actually even smaller so should be even cheaper. I ship from Canada so not cheap but certainly not >$100+ check my cases in the link in my sig. Of casue you can also follow my lead and make it yourself

Back