Prop eFX TIE Fighter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a Hasbro TIE Fighter? I was curious about its dimensions compared to the eFX TIE.

Received my sora acrylic cover today.

n79g3f9f.jpg

Has anyone got the exact dimensions of the acrylic base so I can know how big to make the acrylic cover? I have this but will not be at home for a while to look at it and I was wanting to call my acrylic guy.

Thanks

That looks amazing, Spawn_de. Grats!

Oh, are those the behind the scenes books you have there? I've been looking to buy those. Are those hardback versions? Sorry for the OT.

Yes, those are the hardcover versions of the making ofs. I am not sure, but I think ESB is only available as hardcover.

The 'Makings of' books are very reasonably priced for the amount of info and great pictures/concept art. I think probably they are better as hardcovers, too, as they are pretty thick and heavy tomes. I could see a soft cover getting pretty beat-up even with gentle treatment.

John Dykstra signed plaque - this was one of the fastest TTM's I ever had in my life, he also returned the $15 cash I included

efxtiefighter30.jpg

I already have this autographed photo from him I got a couple years ago:

autographjohndykstra01.jpg

Thx to everyone :)

Great plaque and autograph, sergiu.
Have to keep my eyes open for an autograph like this. Would be great to display it in the background.

John Dykstra signed plaque - this was one of the fastest TTM's I ever had in my life, he also returned the $15 cash I included

efxtiefighter30.jpg

I already have this autographed photo from him I got a couple years ago:

autographjohndykstra01.jpg

Very classy display mate and a nice touch with paying homage to one of the pioneers of visual SFX.

Back