eFX Stormtrooper A NEW HOPE Legend Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best ones are the unlicensed ones. RS Propmasters is as accurate as they get.

Getting into this game late...what is the best available stormtrooper helmet? Thanks!

What helmet do you want? Idealized or accurate? Licensed or unlicensed/fan made? If you want the best, then as Germtop said try RS PropMasters, but they are not licensed, though they own a screen used armor and helmet.

Regarding accuracy it is less accurate than RS helmets, but still a very cool helmet. It's price is higher and availability is lower: 1048 made by MR and 500 by EFX Collectibles

Maybe I am wrong, but the RS prices seem much higher when I go to their website. Can you provide a link where the RS helmets are sold stateside? Thanks!

Doing a little research, looking for sanitized 'bubble' lens (always get stunt and hero backwards). Thanks for any advice!!! This will be for display with my 12 1/6 scale stormie variations.

How did my request get hijacked? I thought this thread was about stormtrooper helmets!?

The thing is that this thread is about EFX Stormtrooper helmet, which was shown as a proto looooooong ago, in a galaxy far far away called EFX. So people are discussing everything EFX, Stormtrooper as well as Scout, both helmets they promised to make some day. Unfortunately "some day" became indefinite day. Thus the frustrations.

635860955229745486-1259787963_han-solo-odds.gif

Back