eFX Stormtrooper A NEW HOPE Legend Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Read the last row:

11ki2co.jpg

^^^ Oh man. :lol

Well, to their credit, at least they're reaching out to the SW community and giving people a heads up of what they're thinking. Obviously the original intentions to do ABS were there.

That description shows is our original intention (which still might end up being the case).

Not to be confused with what EFX defines the criteria for a product to qualify for Legend status (see my previous posts).

Throughout the development process, items are subject to change especially if we feel it is for the greater good all things considered.
In most instances (if not all) changes are generally made before the time of pre-order.

That description shows is our original intention (which still might end up being the case).

Not to be confused with what EFX defines the criteria for a product to qualify for Legend status (see my previous posts).

Throughout the development process, items are subject to change especially if we feel it is for the greater good all things considered.
In most instances (if not all) changes are generally made before the time of pre-order.

...and not to be confused with the original criteria for Legend status (see my first post in this thread, first slide). :wave

We all get it. The costs and training alone are killing of the original dream. We just hope you guys please seriously consider (which it sounds like you are) all options of giving the "legend" buyers something closer to the real thing. Maybe you guys send kits or maybe the cutting is done in-house?!?!

You are soooo soooo close to nailing this one, though, so don't let the dream die, Gino! A licensed ABS Hero Legend can be a reality!

Ok, I've spoken enough on this one. :horse :lol

Gino i have both your V2 hero and background helmets and ive just picked up your V3 hero that you stated on your email to the original buyer that it was from your personal collection.
you said it was the closest hero to the original that you have made so far? i was wondering how close it is to the efx legend that you are working on?
In the email you also told the buyer not to post any pictures of it anywhere? why was that?
Fantastic looking hero and i love all your work and i'm glad i have these helmets thats have been assembled and painted by you.
I was also wondering that if the legend is fibreglass then it would make mine even closer to the screen used helmets as they are abs.

Looking back at the recent eFX helmets and props issues, I don't even want to think of what can go wrong with this helmet...

As cool as a Stormie Legend would be, I'd still like to see them take on a helmet they havn't done before.

I'm happy with the one they offered originally, so I won't be getting this, I will probably get the scout but I'll be patient and buy locally. If I miss out I'll look for the best fan made bucket to replace my altmanns

In that case, I would like this to happen for Waller.

But I'll hold out for the Bike Scout helmet.

On Prop Den there is clearly shown another proof the eFX Vader Legend helmet has been extensively cleaned up...

Getting into this game late...what is the best available stormtrooper helmet? Thanks!

Back