eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just fyi, that's the latest sample directly from the factory.
Still a couple minor tweaks before calling it a final.

Hello all,

Have the free PCR Vader helmets that where offered as a thank you started shipping yet? I've not been able to keep up on things due to work..

Thanks,

Lee.

Hello all,

Have the free PCR Vader helmets that where offered as a thank you started shipping yet? I've not been able to keep up on things due to work..

Thanks,

Lee.

I believe some people have gotten them yes, but also in true EFX fashion some people haven't even gotten the email about it :p

From what I could see on various boards, no Vader helmet was sent to international customers so far.

I'm curious if the Legend Stormtrooper is still in the works. I want a good hero Stormtrooper helmet and then I can call it quits.

yeah.. in about 3 years

still wont understand how you can pre ordering anything from this company

I wouldn't preorder a damn thing from EFX.

Me neither. I pre-ordered the EFX Scout lid on and international distributor without any deposit. But since I got my RS Prop Masters Scouthelmet I kinda doubt the EFX will be as accurate.

Me neither. I pre-ordered the EFX Scout lid on and international distributor without any deposit. But since I got my RS Prop Masters Scouthelmet I kinda doubt the EFX would have been as accurate.

Fixed. :)

I just want one of my Biker Scout helmets. Just one. Is that too much to ask for? :monkey2
I got an email notice from RS saying my Scout helmet from them would be ready to ship in one week... that was two weeks ago. Meanwhile, May will mark the two year wait point for them, & July will mark the three year waitpoint for eFX.

I just want one of my Biker Scout helmets. Just one. Is that too much to ask for? :monkey2
I got an email notice from RS saying my Scout helmet from them would be ready to ship in one week... that was two weeks ago. Meanwhile, May will mark the two year wait point for them, & July will mark the three year waitpoint for eFX.

What Wave is your Scout lid with RS?
If I recall, mine is in Wave 3.

I hope you get it soon and free of issues.
Keep us posted.
As soon as yours ships I will contact RS for an update on my order. They have been very good in responding to me.

I wonder how many total they made.
Seems less than 200.

I hope you get it soon and free of issues.
Keep us posted.
As soon as yours ships I will contact RS for an update on my order. They have been very good in responding to me.

I wonder how many total they made.
Seems less than 200.

Thanks man. I hope yours ships soon after mine.
I've not check in a while, but I think this signature edition is limited to only 100.

Back