eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The screen used armors and helmets are so flimsy, asymmetrical and rough, that if given the chance to choose between the idealised licensed ones and the real screen used, 99% of the people, when not knowing which is which, will definitely choose Anovos or EFX, instead of the screen used.

EFX Scout is the fiberglass one, and thus looks solid. Still I'm curious how the RS Prop Masters Scout helmet will look when arriving, since it will be made like the EFX Legend out of ABS, but in 2 halves like the screen used.

Is was referring to the Force Awakens material, which is the polar opposite in terms of quality for the screen used pieces as compared to the OT.

Having seen the screen used costumes up close and in person both at Celebration Aneheim, and the Disney lot I can say these Anovos versions look very cheap compared to the originals.

Fabrics are off, looks sloppy/ haloweeney.

Cheap, cheap cheap, and yet people will spend a fortune for it.

The screen used armors and helmets are so flimsy, asymmetrical and rough, that if given the chance to choose between the idealised licensed ones and the real screen used, 99% of the people, when not knowing which is which, will definitely choose Anovos or EFX, instead of the screen used.

EFX Scout is the fiberglass one, and thus looks solid. Still I'm curious how the RS Prop Masters Scout helmet will look when arriving, since it will be made like the EFX Legend out of ABS, but in 2 halves like the screen used.

Is was referring to the Force Awakens material, which is the polar opposite in terms of quality for the screen used pieces as compared to the OT.
I'm not sure how we were suppose to know you were referring to TFA material. Just saying. :)

The TFA screen used armors were kinda crappy too. Check out the RPF threads where people who worked for TFA confirmed this.

The TFA screen used armors were kinda crappy too. Check out the RPF threads where people who worked for TFA confirmed this.

I know right, just look at what happened to the one Chewie blew away on Starkiller base. His armor broke into a million pieces, when did that ever happen in the OT??

I go by what I saw, and handled myself. The pieces I have seen both at celebration, and Disney and the La premiere were flawless, and screen used. I handled a number of props from both hero, and background, and all were well made. Not perfect, but very nice. The OT material was rough of course.

Bumping this up due to the new eFX site going live, and still taking orders on this helmet!

From the new website:

"...July 8, 2016
We are hoping to have the final production sample of the helmet at Comic Con. Anticipated ship date: Late Summer, 2016..."

They still taking orders on the biker scout helmet? Their website has it listed as sold out. Is there another way to place an order?

Can anyone at the Con please take close up photos of the Scout helmet eFX has on display? I know it's not the Legend, but some close ups would be appreciated.

It's great to see that prototype again! Boy the last version of the proto I saw at a show was 2012...

Back