efx Red Captain Clone Helmet Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a review of this one last week and it really is outstanding. It's not a simple "repaint" of the AOTC Clone. I actually like this one a little better than the regular one.

what do you suppose the odds are of a REX paint job becoming available?

I'd love to see one, but for now I'd say slim. The white helmet is still available and I don't think the red one has been selling too well.

I did a review of this one last week and it really is outstanding. It's not a simple "repaint" of the AOTC Clone. I actually like this one a little better than the regular one.

Do you have a link to the review? I love this helmet!!!

how heavy are these and the stormy helmets? I've always wondered if they have a good weight to them or are they light?

how heavy are these and the stormy helmets? I've always wondered if they have a good weight to them or are they light?

The AOTC White and Red are just shy of 6 pounds (5.9 pounds) with stand.

I like the light weathering job. I dunno why weathered always seems to mean "been through hell and back".

Because this looks like manufacturing defects and that no care has been taken with the helmet in the manufacturing process.

imho this is 'bad' weathering because it seems to me you will need to constantly point out to people that these defects are 'purposefull' and 'designed' not just random marks and stains

Id have either pristine or 'been through hell and back' this just looks like it hasnt been looked after

IMG_4850.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested to see just how this does. Gentle Giant is finally giving a realistic Rex bust and you'd think it'd be a no brainer for eFX but if this isn't really doing well...then I think they'll move on from the AOTC clone altogether.

i would definitely be interested in a Rex version... the possibility (or should i say hope?) of it is all that is keeping me from grabbing the red...

I only own the clean Special Ops helmet. I'd love to have a collection of many helmets, but I really don't have the money for them, or the space to display them. But, if eFx made a Rex helmet I'd be all over it.

Back