efx Red Captain Clone Helmet Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is nice, and it was to be expected to see rainbow colored clone helmets anyway. But I'm waiting for an OT Vader helmet. :vader

I think it's one of the better variants. I'd love to score one down the line, but prices on all collectibles seem to be tanking these days. I've become more frugal on what I buy day 1. I'll hold out for a deal on this one.

yeah... it probably will be a wait... but the concept Vader will be a nice tie over... and perhaps pave the way for a possible white concept Fett?

Wow....I figured that the AOTC Captain was artistic license with the reflective brow and visor but then this pic was shown:

CloneCapt_img.jpg

Mirrored dome. Mirrored brow. Ordered. :D

In hand pics from Eklab over at rebelscum. Efx did a great job.

IMG_4836.jpg

IMG_4844.jpg

IMG_4845.jpg

IMG_4848.jpg

IMG_4850.jpg

I think it is kind of blaster marks some kind of weathering effect just like the 501st bucket. I kind of like it if it is not weathered kind of like just out of a factory in kamino

Me too. The only helmet that needs to have weathering on it is Boba's.

I like the light weathering job. I dunno why weathered always seems to mean "been through hell and back".

i like the weathering also... subtle and not overbearing... makes it easier to justify owning both the red and the white...

I think it turned out really well, didn't really like the look of the preorder images. I'd prefer a mint looking helmet unless it's a specific character like Boba or Rex etc

I like the light weathering job. I dunno why weathered always seems to mean "been through hell and back".

Couldn't have said it better. I prefer weathering 99% of the time, especially some of the fan made buckets. Boba, Gree, 501st, and now now this one are at the tops of my helmet list. The only pristine helmet I'm nuts about is the Shadow Trooper helmet. Gotta love the leather interior on that one.

what do you suppose the odds are of a REX paint job becoming available?

Back