EFX Luke Skywalker ROTJ Saber reveal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update from eFX:

We have received an updated shipping schedule for our Luke Skywalker "Reveal" Lightsaber from our manufacturing partner in Asia. They are now scheduled to ship the lightsaber from Asia at the end of October.

The machined parts are still on schedule per our last update, but the electronics vendor is late in delivering the electronics for the blinking arrows and the glowing crystal. Since summer is "Christmas" for manufacturing, unfortunately, 1000 pieces was not on the top of the electronics vendor's "to do" list and as you know, electronics are the primary components of many toys and consumer products. However, they will be delivered in the next few weeks or so and the assembly can begin.

We have received and approved the final production sample including the electronics. We will be updating our website early next week, including a video of the working blinking arrows and glowing crystal.

Luke Skywalker Reveal Lightsaber Xtreme Edition video!

eFX Collectibles Star Wars Luke Skywalker Reveal Lightsaber Xtreme Edition

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3Mf6gyRYNM&feature=channel_video_title"]eFX Collectibles Star Wars Luke Skywalker Reveal Lightsaber Xtreme Edition - YouTube[/ame]

Fana Collec!​

So is EFX a re-named Master Replicas?

I thought MR was bought by Corgi (and pretty much disbanded)

Master Replicas was purchased by Corgi and continued running business as usual. Then they had a disagreement with LFL about the rights to the Star Wars license and lost it. By the time all of this occurred more than half of the original MR crew had left the company. eFX was created from a few of the folks still at MR and a few of the original founders of MR, located in LA whereas MR was operated in Walnut Creek, CA. They lobbied and purchased the rights to Star Wars and continued operations. When MR finally went under, they went after most of those licenses as well.

This is one of the few pieces I regret not getting.

sorry to bump this old thread but just got this from awesome board member (Darth Waller = :rock:rock:rock)

3b82f85d.jpg

3f322027.jpg

2c6ff6ee.jpg

i love it really great quality.

awesome! i love mine too. its been a long time since ive bought a prop replica prior to this one

I have the Master Replicas Elite edition of this saber which is awesome. This one looks like a nice representation as well.

Such a beautiful saber! I have been contemplating getting one, but its just too much right now.
Does the display stand come with an acrylic cover like the MR sabers?

No it's doesn't come with acrylic case but I think it's because it's meant to be displayed either assembled or reveal mode so it might look silly having a long acrylic case when it's in assembled :lol

Back