EFX Luke Skywalker ROTJ Saber reveal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.php

Mike's sig makes me...

109.gif

:lol :lol :lol

I don't get it :confused:

That's where you store your Halls for Cold and Flu season.

____ I want this so bad. If I had the funds I'd be all over it. Too much going on right now, I still have to get my GL ring from The RPF...

If I didn't already own the MR V2 Signature version of Luke's saber...I'd be all over this. I don't need another version of essentially the same saber (although they would look kinda cool together).

A very nice replica. I've been critical of eFX's slow trickle of products and their crappy website, but what they make is very well done.

Weird that the saber is supposed to emit from that tiny pinhole. The rest of the OT sabers have comparatively large lenses...

If I didn't already own the MR V2 Signature version of Luke's saber...I'd be all over this. I don't need another version of essentially the same saber (although they would look kinda cool together).

sorry but I fail to see how you think the v2 and this one is the same saber...:huh They look completely different and served different purposes in the film.

PS: Just placed my order for the reveal. looks like these will sell out after all.

Last edited:
Just read that eFX is still figuring out what type of green crystal to use in the actual product. the one in the photos here will not be in production.

From Bryan at eFX:

Thanks to everyone who placed a pre-order yesterday!

We are down to less than 10 pieces that we had allocated to direct sales. Once those are sold, we will start a wait list. If there is any inventory left over from the quantity that we had pre-allocated to international and US retailers, we will confirm pre-orders from the wait list.

Thanks once again to everyone!

Bryan

I hope everyone who wanted one put in their order.

Tempting to get this one... But not shure it will be worth $500,-...
Will wait a little longer to see how much are made of them and how the final product will look in hand :)

Back