EFX Darth Vader Helmet - Ashes of the Empire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I respect collectors who enjoy collecting props from all movies, but this is one prop I don't get.

Yeah it’s not a prop I would buy either but I do see why someone would want it.
That’s how I feel about the highly regarded IS Vader, yes it looks great but I just don’t see Vader running so it was an easy pass for me.

I don't see him running either. I see him striding along taking down everything in his path. I.E. A perfect Vader.

I don't see him running either. I see him striding along taking down everything in his path. I.E. A perfect Vader.

Exactly. Not running. Vader is moving steadily and is determined under the pressure of trying to get the Hoth rebels.

I can totally understand everyone's feeling on the burnt Vader. I think it's a good analogy for both eFX & the current (new) Star Wars trilogy.

But, as I'm a sucker for most anything Vader...... all I can say is

Thank God for MasterEdi!!!
IMG_1167.JPG

I was very lucky to get one of his casting. It is the ONLY version of this Vader I would ever be interested in. & one of only two pieces I have from this new trilogy.

so, will this be worth the wait, or should I just buy a regular Vader helmet, go to Endor, start a fight between teddybears and guys in white armor, win the war, burn some old dude wearing the helmet, and in the end have the same prop that EFX is now offering?

so, will this be worth the wait, or should I just buy a regular Vader helmet, go to Endor, start a fight between teddybears and guys in white armor, win the war, burn some old dude wearing the helmet, and in the end have the same prop that EFX is now offering?

Brilliant plan! :)

And more likely to materialize than the eFX product.

I'll get a melted Vader when I see a good looking one that says "Buy Now." PewPew on Etsy, who does a pretty damn good Kylo helmet and resin saber, said he plans to do one. He may even sell raw kits, too.

Back