eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty thrilled with mine other than the fact I've got the now famous styrodome. Oh well, at least it will get replaced.

Where are the new pics from all the new deliveries..?

My wife, who is not at all into SW, even likes this piece...

IMG_4557.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got my in after a few weeks playing phone tag with Bryan but he was very helpful once I did speak with, a very nice guy. Problem is I can't display it for a few weeks because it looks like I'll be in the middle of a major move....damn first world problems....

The anticipation of my helmet arrived is building. Love seeing everyone's pics!

Loving these shots of people's helmets. I got put through a raw deal with a member on another forum for one so definitely jealous. Hopefully the replacement domes come in soon for everyone, its amazing to wait all this time and pay that much for it without them shipping them out in protective covers like the MR ROTS Vader helmet.

I was told that you can take a long eraser (pic below) and rub out the shiny spot(s) and then lightly rub with a soft cloth and it'll magically be cured.

724848_sk_lg.jpg

No word yet here on replacement domes. Hopefully now that SDCC is over, we'll get an update. :impatient::dunno

So... I am probably the only guy to actually cancel my Legend order (this was a little over a year ago, after the change in edition size, so they refunded my deposit, etc.). We were expecting the birth of our second child at the time and money was kind of tight, so it seemed the responsible thing to do. I could've probably made money selling it or something, but it seemed nicer to just let somebody on the waitlist have it.

Anyway, now things are a lot better financially and I'm considering ordering the limited. I was always on the fence about whether I really wanted 100% screen accuracy in terms of scratches, etc. so I'm not too bothered about missing out on the Legend. I would like to see some in-hand shots of one though.

in my opinion, the 1:1 Malgus is an obviously overpriced stand up destined to occupy warehouse space... and perhaps future swap meets and surplus stores (ala Pepsi's Darth Maul and Jar Jar)... but if simply getting his name out there was the goal, bravo SST.

as for the Legend... it has brought a lot of perspective to my collection. it is the pinnacle. i honestly don't know how it can ever be topped.

Back