eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to Bryan, not counting the lag time for the site to update, this sold out in approx. 4 minutes!

Hey Gino, so would you be getting an artist Proof or something for yourself - or just get to keep your paint master?

From eFX (Brian):

Thanks to everyone! This is the fastest sell out I have ever experienced! It sold out in 4-5 minutes and by the time I took it down, it was at about 6 minutes!

If you would like to be added to our wait list, please email us at [email protected]

Once again, thank you very much!

Bryan

I don't think 4 minutes is correct. My order has a time stamp of 12:05:35 and I think they were still available for at least a couple minutes after that (although it's hard to know exactly when it actually went out of stock).
Right - also not clear when exactly it started. In any case it was very fast as expected and as it should be. To amend my earlier statement this is not just Vader, it is ANH Vader, very high quality, and there were only 250.

Right - also not clear when exactly it started. In any case it was very fast as expected and as it should be. To amend my earlier statement this is not just Vader, it is ANH Vader, very high quality, and there were only 250.

Bryan is subtracting the time it took between folks adding the units to their carts and orders actually processing through.

So, yeah, I was sick on some damn new medication I've started and slept thorough all this madness. I think if I was awake and coherent, I would have definitely ordered this. So, I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing...

At any rate, I have an email in to my "connection" to see if he has a line on any at all of these, and if he does, maybe I can still score one.

Yeah, right! :(

I knew these things were going to go fast, but that's really fast. I'm never going to part with this thing.

Okay, so now we're at:

1. IrishJedi
2. QuiGonFishing
3. demorathis
4. icruise
5. ambasah
6. yodasan
7. jason2885
8. Ultimate Weapon
9. wofford29
10. msjedi36
11. jstep13
12. Avenger
13. GreatFire
14. lamtsunfung
15. gibby
16. Commtech
17. lamtsunfung
18. silentman116
19. HEAD NIZZEL
20. Darth Waller
21. goldbuffalo
22. Vader AL

Who else?

perhaps we should include home addresses?

1. IrishJedi
2. QuiGonFishing
3. demorathis
4. icruise
5. ambasah
6. yodasan
7. jason2885
8. Ultimate Weapon
9. wofford29
10. msjedi36
11. jstep13
12. Avenger
13. GreatFire
14. lamtsunfung
15. gibby
16. Commtech
17. lamtsunfung
18. silentman116
19. HEAD NIZZEL
20. Darth Waller
21. goldbuffalo
22. Vader AL
23. SolidLiquidFox

The sell-out time shouldn't surprise me due to the nature of this piece, but I still find myself really surprised for some reason. Perhaps it's the fact I was able to secure one despite missing the "check off box" 3 times, which IMO shoulde be added at the very bottom of the terms and conditions.

Again, congrats to all who added this grail to their collections.

What was amazing was the site didn't crash.

Because the ordering went so smooth and fast I was wondering if I was the only one ordering. Kind of made me wonder if I did the right thing, only for 4 minutes though. :yess:

Hats off to the efx IT people. :clap

Back