EFX Concept Vader Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plasma Infusion is in CT, I don't know exactly where eFX is, but I suspect L.A. because the shipment arrived by freighter in that area, and I read that their warehouse was located nearby. I like Bill's shipping system, dropshipped so the item only moves once to the buyer, and no shipping charges! That is phenomenal.

I'm fairly certain Bill had four of these allocated to his store to sell.

We shall see who gets it first, I am still through a dealer, and you are direct with eFX, which I would assume they would honor their direct customers in a more timely manner. We shall see...

We shall see who gets it first, I am still through a dealer, and you are direct with eFX, which I would assume they would honor their direct customers in a more timely manner. We shall see...

:exactly:.....................:nana:.....................

Not sure if that matters. I didn't order from EFX and mine is shipping on Monday. I think a lot of people are opting for the payment plan and there aren't as many paid in full buyers. Im happy I was able to send in a few payments here and there so It has been paid for awhile.

Oh yeah, I only owed $299 today, so not so bad. I finally got a reply from Bill late tonight. I think he likes working late or something.

He says shipping on Monday. Which is great, because throughout the day, I was starting to get the feeling that this might be just a general notice to get final monies in from as many parties as possible. There have been so many conflicting reports on how many, etc., of these have actually made it into port. I can't wait to see if there is a shipping notice come Monday.

Then I will truly be :blissy

Oh yeah, I only owed $299 today, so not so bad. I finally got a reply from Bill late tonight. I think he likes working late or something.

He says shipping on Monday. Which is great, because throughout the day, I was starting to get the feeling that this might be just a general notice to get final monies in from as many parties as possible. There have been so many conflicting reports on how many, etc., of these have actually made it into port. I can't wait to see if there is a shipping notice come Monday.

Then I will truly be :blissy

:goodpost:...........

JUST LOOK WHAT IS COMMING PURE BEAUTY!!!

IMG_1844.jpg

Dammit! Still no news, but maybe if OT's was picked up, and since we ordered from the same dealer, mine will ship tonight as well. I'm waiting on confirmation of that, as I inquired earlier today...

Just got the notification ten minutes ago. My McVader is enroute and scheduled for tomorrow! I may skip class tomorrow if FedEx is not here before time to leave.

:D :D :panic:

Somehow, my McVader barely made it onto a truck, very late this morning. He's out for delivery...

I'm skipping class to wait for him! :panic:

It's here already!

#35 of the 250!!! You know I wanted #77, but no complaints here.

Gonna actually run to class now since I can still make it, and open this beast of a package up after that.

:panic: :D

Back