EFX Concept Vader Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Notice!! Shipping The Week of Nov 8..... Time to Fill the Form!!!!!:yess:

Notice from who? EFX? Or was it notice that it was shipping from China. I ask because they said the helmets would be leaving China to the US on Oct 18th.

Notice from who? EFX? Or was it notice that it was shipping from China. I ask because they said the helmets would be leaving China to the US on Oct 18th.

Yeah, notice from who? eFX? I ordered from a dealer, so I think I still have quite a wait.

I Got One Allocated from The First Shipment Directly From eFx.... They send you and E- Mail with a Form To Fill and send it to back to them in there you determine the payment option.....:wink1:

Sent My Info I am going to Pay in Full so hopefully midle of Nov It will be Home.....!!!!
Nobody Else here getting this Sith Jewel!!! Show Some Love!!!:clap

I have one coming as well, and am eagerly awaiting pre-order for the ANH Vader helmet. I ordered my McVader through eFx but have not yet received a shipping/payment email.

I have one coming as well, and am eagerly awaiting pre-order for the ANH Vader helmet. I ordered my McVader through eFx but have not yet received a shipping/payment email.

I Ordered The Minute it Came Up At The eFX Site.....maybe that is why I got one allocated in the first Shipment of 150....... In a Couple of Month the Other 100 will ship..... So depending on your order timeframe..... Your allocation is determined...... I Suppose... My McVader Brother.....:1-1:

McVader's Boat arrived Yesterday to Los Angeles Port!!!.........by Thursday/Friday it should be in eFX Warehouse Ready To Ship!:yess:

Holy spankies!!! I woke up to find a final invoice in my email, and I ordered from a dealer. Now I'm off to paypal the final payment and my McVader will be sent ASAP! Woot!

:D

Holy spankies!!! I woke up to find a final invoice in my email, and I ordered from a dealer. Now I'm off to paypal the final payment and my McVader will be sent ASAP! Woot!

:D
I got a final invoice today as well from The Plasma Infusion. I just paid it, so I guess it will ship sometime next week.

Which dealer did you use?

The same buddy! :hi5:

I used him for the Sideshow Aliens Maquette, which shipped directly from Sideshow, and was very pleased. Looking forward to McVader. By the way, my invoice now shows shipping on 11/8, which I know is just a placeholder, but I have my hopes up. Also, it's nice to only be up the way from where these are currently located. Getting the McVader to Vegas should not take too long now.

:blissy

The same buddy! :hi5:

I used him for the Sideshow Aliens Maquette, which shipped directly from Sideshow, and was very pleased. Looking forward to McVader. By the way, my invoice now shows shipping on 11/8, which I know is just a placeholder, but I have my hopes up. Also, it's nice to only be up the way from where these are currently located. Getting the McVader to Vegas should not take too long now.

:blissy
I kind of figured you bought from the same place. You and I my friend are 2 lucky guys because Bill didn't get many to sell. I believe the helmet is being dropped shipped from EFX. So it's only shipping one time. Not this crap about shipping from CA to NY back to NY.

BTW where is EFX located? Plasma in CT right?

Back