1/6 eFX Captain America 1/6 shield replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even with the poor weathering, the shield looks superior to the HT version. Thanks for the pics. Hopefully I can find a way to make AoU Cap hold it.

The weathering doesn't bother me at all in-hand, especially with Battlin' Cap and his rocky base. :dunno

Woah thanks for those shots! I really didn't expect the difference to be quite so marked, may have to pick one of these up whilst they're still available

I ordered the Avengers version from BBTS. I considered cancelling since it sounds like it's difficult to make a figure hold, but the detailing looks so good.

The little plexiglass stand it comes with works really well too, you could easily display the shield on it next to Cap if you wanted.

Wow you guys like the EFX one over the HT one? The HT looks superior to me. The colors on the EFX one look spreaad too thin, like it was put on with magic marker. The HT colors are bolder. Not to mention the EFX has all those rings on it.

I think it's the star/the engraved lines that do it - they look sharper/crisper. It's as if the efx one was machined rather than cast with a slightly soft-featured mold. (I can't say for sure how these were manufactured either way, but that's how it looks to me at any rate!)

Edit - actually yeah that's it - the lines on the HT one look overscale when compared to the film pics. I mean yeah the double-line inside the star is there in the films, but they're no way near as exagerrated as the HT shield makes them out to be.

Well bad news. I received my package from efx today and they only shipped me the avengers shield. They did not ship the battle damage civil war shield that I had also ordered. I sent them another message but I doubt I hear anything back. Did anyone else order the convention civil war battle damage shield and not pick it up at sdcc and had it shipped out to you by efx?

I did check on the efx site and it says both items have been fulfilled which is a lie as they did not ship me the second shield.

There was a number for efx listed on my fed ex delivery manager. I will try calling them tomorrow but I am guessing no one will pickup.

You can always open a dispute with your credit company, it might promote efx to re-ship the item.

The number that is listed for efx on my fed ex delivery tracker is a cell phone for brian from efx so if i dont get a response I will text and leave a voice mail to that cell.

If you paid for a second shield and didn't get it, I wouldn't stop until the issue was resolved. If eFX doesn't respond that's on them.

Well I have sent more emails to customer support and called in to the number that was for the shipping company (efx) that was listed on my fed ex delivery manager account. No one ever picks up but it does go to voice mail and says it is Bryans cell on the message greeting. I left a message there so I will give them next week to contact me or ship the item out and if nothing I will most likely have to call my credit card provider.

Well I did get a response on sunday. On the response he wrote he was responding from my voice mail message I left on friday. I guess the way to get a response from customer service is to leave a message on Bryan from efx's cell. The shipping label has been created and should ship today.

He did say there was an issue with their website and that it was not as automatic as they thought. Orders are actually btoken up by item so they only looked at the first item on my order when shipping. If anyone else has had issues like this with their "revamped" website, this could why.

At least they sent you the second shield, so that's good. Did you happen to get the Avengers shield in hand yet? Looking forward to some pics as I'll probably get it from BBTS.

Back