eFX Boba Fett Legend Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure that you read that right

I read that on a French forum and French is my native language, so I did understand well.
But that is why I am posting here, to know if someone has the same infos or another ones.

I read that on a French forum and French is my native language, so I did understand well.
But that is why I am posting here, to know if someone has the same infos or another ones.

Master Replicas Group representative posted on Rebelscum. Go there and read what has been posted by the representative herself, not third parties.

Master Replicas Group representative posted on Rebelscum. Go there and read what has been posted by the representative herself, not third parties.

Ok thanks buddy, will read there and will take this as gospel ;)

I sent them an email and they replied me it is in development with the factory.

I told them they could make an easy limited exclusive repaint with a Jango's fett helmet.
That would be great and I would buy both for sure.

I sent them an email and they replied me it is in development with the factory.

I told them they could make an easy limited exclusive repaint with a Jango's fett helmet.
That would be great and I would buy both for sure.

Too bad it will be still in development for ages to come... :(

Boba Fett's hero and Jango Fett's hero are two totally different helmets.

Don't get what you are saying here.
Except some little paint apps or maybe a screw and a bullet impact on boba's one they are exactly the same.

That's incorrect. They are literally two different helmets. The Jango helmet has no relationship to the Boba Fett helmet lineage.

I have everything related to boba anad jango and seriously I cannot see what you mean bro

I have everything related to boba anad jango and seriously I cannot see what you mean bro

That’s because when companies mass produced Fett items, it’s always just more cost effecient for them to make one “Fett helmet” and other than paint, just use that same exact mold for all of their Boba/Jango’s.

And because of that, you won’t be able to see the difference in anything you own.

Ok Jaycepticon thank you for this reply.
So you agree they are the same for toys and statues because that costs less for them to make with the same mold, but in movies they are different right ?

Ok Jaycepticon thank you for this reply.
So you agree they are the same for toys and statues because that costs less for them to make with the same mold, but in movies they are different right ?

Yes, the movie used helmets are called “hero” like rnbuda mentioned on the previous page. Lucasfilm used completely different helmets for Boba and Jango and did not merely just repaint it.

Unfortunately, when they make toys/statues, those companies just go the repaint route since it’s much cheaper for them and the average people won’t really care. With this eFX helmet being made from the Boba Fett hero version, it just wouldn’t make sense to repaint it into a Jango.

Let's have EFX make the Boba helmet first, and at this pace only in about 15-20 years after that we might be able to talk about Jango

Yes, the movie used helmets are called “hero” like rnbuda mentioned on the previous page. Lucasfilm used completely different helmets for Boba and Jango and did not merely just repaint it.

Unfortunately, when they make toys/statues, those companies just go the repaint route since it’s much cheaper for them and the average people won’t really care. With this eFX helmet being made from the Boba Fett hero version, it just wouldn’t make sense to repaint it into a Jango.

Ok buddy thanks for this reply.
Although I am a big fan of Boba and Jango, actually I only collect items related to these characters, I did not know what rnbuda said and what you are explaining to me here...

Another question : Is Master replicas Boba Fett's helmet a "hero version" as EFX is supposed to make ?

Let's have EFX make the Boba helmet first, and at this pace only in about 15-20 years after that we might be able to talk about Jango

I agree with you, but I still have hope they will hurry up more than that.
That would be so sad if we did not get these awesome stuff

Ok buddy thanks for this reply.
Although I am a big fan of Boba and Jango, actually I only collect items related to these characters, I did not know what rnbuda said and what you are explaining to me here...

Another question : Is Master replicas Boba Fett's helmet a "hero version" as EFX is supposed to make ?

No problem, rnbuda is very wise with Fett info and was correct. But to answer your question, yes, Master Replicas 3D scanned one of the hero helmets but there was a lot of problems with it and the end result wasn’t very accurate.

You can read about the problems more here.

https://thepropden.aokforums.com/fett-helmet-taper-vt4402.html

So we all know this isn’t gonna happen in our lifetime so what is a good compromise? In other words where can a decent affordable Fett helmet be had?

Back