eFX Boba Fett Legend Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe Disney let them keep the license.

Not just keep the license, but get new ones, like the TFA and new Star Wars movies as well. That is indeed insane

Disney literally doesn't care who has their license. It's whoever can pay. Replicas are such a niche market they most likely don't see it as a huge capital gaining portion of their many licenses. Their movies make billions. They make billions from toy sales. Since EFX has been able to pay whatever royalties Disney charges they'll be staying for a while.

Not just keep the license, but get new ones, like the TFA and new Star Wars movies as well. That is indeed insane

I was really rooting for them when they first lit the fires and announced the X-Wing. Even that had a delay or two if I remember right, but I gave them slack as it was their first big product out of the gate. I really wanted to see them succeed. Seems like with every announcement since then it's been downhill in one way or another.

At this point, I just hope they deliver the Scout helmets to those that have already sent them money. That product has become a joke. The custom made ones I've seen, look very accurate and are delivered in months, not multiple years.

I said it on the RPF and I'll say it here. If I didn't know for a fact Bernie Madoff was in prison I'd think he was running eFx.

I was really rooting for them when they first lit the fires and announced the X-Wing. Even that had a delay or two if I remember right, but I gave them slack as it was their first big product out of the gate. I really wanted to see them succeed. Seems like with every announcement since then it's been downhill in one way or another.

At this point, I just hope they deliver the Scout helmets to those that have already sent them money. That product has become a joke. The custom made ones I've seen, look very accurate and are delivered in months, not multiple years.

My first experience with EFX was a great one, when Bryan helped me get the Stormtrooper LE helmet. From then on everything went down slowly. I would really like EFX to succeed and make a TON of props, helmets, and ships. But seems it won't happen. Neither getting a proper customer service...

I went to the dented helmet and got a fantastic painted helmet. Took about two months total time. Couldn't be happier. Sad thing is, eFX will eventually put up a PO for this and people will throw them a deposit and wait 6 years for anything to materialize. Can't believe Disney let them keep the license.

That's what I'll be doing too.

My buddy is the one who painted that EFX Master and he actually finished my personal ROTJ SE a day before SDCC. Honestly, I much prefer the one he did for me and going with one of the TDH guys will save you so much time and hassle and you'll have a "superior" version to anything a Chinese factory can ever re-create.

But yeah, I know this will stil the grand daddy of Fett helmets and I'll be getting this too just because of the lineage of the mold. But I honestly don't expect to have it anytime sooner than 2020.

IMG_7291.JPG

IMG_7295.JPG

i cannot think of a company that upsets me more.

"no soup for you!" should be their slogan.

Nice helmet and sad to see so many cool things won't ever be available. Strange why they show off all these props with no real intentions of releasing. How do they stay afloat...?

Nice helmet and sad to see so many cool things won't ever be available. Strange why they show off all these props with no real intentions of releasing. How do they stay afloat...?

with peoples downpayments ....

Cool, more vaporware from the shadiest outfit in the collecting world today. :gah:

But someone on another forum told Master Replicas will start agin to produce SW stuff.
Maybe that is why EFX did not offer the helmet in pre order.
But if I remember well, Master Replicas boss goes to EFX.
So that is why I am wondering.

But someone on another forum told Master Replicas will start agin to produce SW stuff.
Maybe that is why EFX did not offer the helmet in pre order.
But if I remember well, Master Replicas boss goes to EFX.
So that is why I am wondering.

Not sure that you read that right

Back