'Edge of Tomorrow' - (formerly All You Need Is Kill) - Tom Cruise/Doug Liman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what I keep thinking? How great would be it to be in his situation. Assuming he still has the ability to reset after the final reset, he can live his entire life without worrying about dying, if he dies he can just reset and avoid it. Also, he could live to be 100 and then reset and live his life all over again. Also, he would never have to go trough the pain of losing someone in an accident. Furthermore, he would never have to die wondering "what could have been" since he could just reset and pursue a different life choice or a different partner. This would be better than eternal life.

Yeah, I could see that though end up being more of a curse than a great thing. It would be fun for a while though. This is a movie I might get on Blu because it was a fun little flick. I wouldn't put it in my top 10 for the year but it's a fun flick.

Not going to lie, enjoyed this more than dawn of planet of the apes. All the nerds I went with agreed. Shame this movie is not getting more attention.

I'd actually agree with you. I wasn't expecting much from the trailers, but, after seeing it, this seems to be the film I most want to revisit. Of course, I suppose that would be logical, considering I've seen Cap three times, DoFP twice, and Dawn literally two days ago, but I'd only seen this once when it first came out.

Not going to lie, enjoyed this more than dawn of planet of the apes. All the nerds I went with agreed. Shame this movie is not getting more attention.

I completely agree. I was really expecting DawnotPotA to easily be the best movie of the year especially after reading reviews. Maybe I hyper inflated my expectations or something but it was nothing more than a good movie IMO (not great). Edge of Tomm looked like it was gonna be good and ended up being great. Easily the best movie Iv'e seen in years definitely one of the most entertaining. It sucks that Edge of Tomm did so meh at the box office, while Transformers 4 is straight pulling a Scrooge McDuck in it's box office earnings.

I believe more and more every year that we are headed in this direction.

just saw this movie, it is freaking awesome. It's up there with the best of the year so far if not the best movie of the year. It's just tightly written and incredibly well paced. I've read that some people have had an issue with the ending, I didn't, I thought the ending was great and made sense. I've also read they might want to do a sequel but I really don't see how you could extend this story. Anyways a crazy good sci fi action movie, highly recommended for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Maybe they can do a prequel on the beginning of the invasion and show her story. Or do a sequel with a new invasion with Tom Cruise preparing the troops

This is one of those movies that I hope they don't do any sequels or prequels for. It's perfectly satisfying as a stand alone film.

Anyone read the manga or the original novel? I just finished the manga. Not bad. Entirely different ending but overall, not bad.

They should go totally bat**** crazy with it and make the sequel a romance movie. Cruise and Blunt are old lovers, holding one and other's hand as the other drifts away, peacefully, and POW! Cruise is on a helicopter again!:lol

If you have subs and are going to watch this movie make sure you turn your volume down for the first minute at home or you could blow your subs. This has one of the most brutal bass moments at the start of the movie then I have ever experienced. Bottomed out my subs at -16db on the volume. when I had the volume set to -30db i heard things in my house shake that have never done so before. just a little heads up.

If you have subs and are going to watch this movie make sure you turn your volume down for the first minute at home or you could blow your subs. This has one of the most brutal bass moments at the start of the movie then I have ever experienced. Bottomed out my subs at -16db on the volume. when I had the volume set to -30db i heard things in my house shake that have never done so before. just a little heads up.

you obviously haven't seen the grapefruit vid. :monkey3

Back