EddyLoveMei Statue Collection (Update : MEGATRON MAQUETTE LAST PAGE !!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EddyLoveMei Statue Collection (Update : Gambit PF & Red Hulk Comiquette last page

WOW! More Great Great Pic's with Gambit + Rulk Eddy my Friend, your Gambit Pic's makes mine look Inferior :lol:lol:lol Very Impressive Posts

Re: EddyLoveMei Statue Collection (Update : Gambit PF & Red Hulk Comiquette last page

WOW! More Great Great Pic's with Gambit + Rulk Eddy my Friend, your Gambit Pic's makes mine look Inferior :lol:lol:lol Very Impressive Posts

Come on colossus ... Dont say that ...i love your collection and pics too... I am more envy on your collection :)

This is such a great picture... Makes me love my gambit all over again.

idf4.jpg

This is such a great picture... Makes me love my gambit all over again.

idf4.jpg

thanks bro...i love the 2 heads ... too bad i don't own the exclusive ...:(

I sold my wolverine PF and Red Hulk Comiquette, I didn't miss them until I saw your pictures. Your pics almost made me want to buy them again, they look better in your pics than in person lol.

I really think your pictures are the best in this board, keep them coming.

I sold my wolverine PF and Red Hulk Comiquette, I didn't miss them until I saw your pictures. Your pics almost made me want to buy them again, they look better in your pics than in person lol.

I really think your pictures are the best in this board, keep them coming.

Thank u so much bro ... U are too kind...the only thing i dont like about wolvie pf is too small and red hulk is my 1st statue ... I love statues from it

Your pics is very nice!!!! I already save them to my phone lol nice collection too bro

Your pics is very nice!!!! I already save them to my phone lol nice collection too bro

I do the same thing with your picture months ago ... I use to googled to find statues photo and it turns out your pics that i saved LOL i said to myself last time ... One day i want to own as much as this guy have and it is YOU !!!

I do the same thing with your picture months ago ... I use to googled to find statues photo and it turns out your pics that i saved LOL i said to myself last time ... One day i want to own as much as this guy have and it is YOU !!!

Ah Hahhahaa really?? That is cool, but you do have much better pics. Nice photo bro.

Ah Hahhahaa really?? That is cool, but you do have much better pics. Nice photo bro.

Yeah bro...and i think i am halfway where you are and i am happy :p...i will post more pics soon...hope you will like it

Re: EddyLoveMei Statue Collection (Update : Hobgoblin Comiquette last page!!!)

Very cool acquisition my friend ;)

Re: Hobgoblin Comiquette

Come on colossus ... Dont say that ...i love your collection and pics too... I am more envy on your collection :)

Appreciate the Sentiment Eddy my Friend :)

Hobgoblin Comiquette

psp0.jpg

b3vs.jpg

ozzt.jpg

u5o2.jpg

27g5.jpg

p0sb.jpg

WOW! Blown Away again my you Pic's, Very Impressive Eddy, Really Dig the Detail on this Piece, Excellent Post my Friend

Re: Hobgoblin Comiquette

Appreciate the Sentiment Eddy my Friend :)

WOW! Blown Away again my you Pic's, Very Impressive Eddy, Really Dig the Detail on this Piece, Excellent Post my Friend

Thank you so much COLOSSUS ... i am really happy that you enjoyed my pictures :)

Re: EddyLoveMei Statue Collection (Update : Hobgoblin Comiquette last page!!!)

Great pics and collection my freinf what type of camera are you usong if you dont mind me asking!

Hello bro...i am only using Canon 500D ...beginner's model and f1.4 lens ... and my tripod LOL

Back