• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ed209 sold! still have 3A figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to show the kind of seller/person edstuff is.
This is what i find about me on https://www.customtoyunion.com :

edstuff said:
So I had this expensive figure on sale in the Sideshowfreaks forum. I had it up for 650 shipped and this guy from France asked me to sell it to him for 475 or 450(can't remember which) shipped. I told him I'd go to like 550 shipped but it had to be a gift payment. I've heard horror stories of people getting ripped off from sending packages overseas, especially France. So this guy starts a thread on our discussion. He didn't mention me by name but I was still a bit miffed. But I wanna know, am I wrong? Btw if anyone wants a mib hot toys ed209 gimme 550 payment as "goods"(within USA) and get it off my hands.

Thanks for reading.

edstuff said:
That's how it went down man. I was basically like wtf when I saw the thread he started. I was waiting for him to pm me something stupid so I could just say ____ off but he seems to still be interested. If he can't do the price he aint gettin squat though. He gave me a friend of his that lives in the US. I told him I'll ship to it but yeah he needs to see my price now. Thats what happens when you piss me off.

Here is my answer :

olbertfrog said:
Hello everyone,
i'm the guy from France who contacted EDstuff.
Just to let you that i stumbled upon his post here and i'm a bit baffled about the way he tells the story. Especially the ____ you attitude he's giving about me.

When i contacted EDstuff he told me that when shipping internationally he wasnt protected.
So he wanted to be paid by gift, feeling that he was not protected i should not be either...
Great policy...

I usually sell stuff all around the world and the policy of paypal is clear
Under 200 euros - Priority with insurance
Over 200 euros - Express with insurance

So i started a thread to ask if it was true that outside a US seller did not had the same protection as me. Of course i was told that what Edstuff said was pure BS and the fact to ask for gift payment was quite fishy. That is all i did, i did not gave his name or said anything bad about him.

BTW i never offered 450 shipped, it was 450 + Shipping, i even asked Edstuff what was the shipping cost.

I offered him to put the item on Ebay with a buy it now price at a specific time so i would buy it and we would be both be protected by ebay and paypal policy.
He refused again.

Finally i offered to ship the item to a friend in Manhattan, i would pay him and he would have just to ship to my friend. He refused again asking me once again to either send the money by gift or that my friend pays for me the item.

Like i said many times it the right to anyone to sell or not sell but i found that pretty lame that this guy who asked me to send him money as a gift, who lied to me about his paypal protection, who i offered many ways to make sure we were both protected, goes on and badmouth me with that ____ you attitude when i was only civil and respectful to him.

This is the kind of person and seller he is.
Ask you to send money to him by gift and act like an ass behind your back.

Thanks for your times mates :)

Good luck if you ever deal with this guy.
At least now you know the level of respect and honesty you can expect from him.

Last edited:
Everyone who's dealt with me has had a great experience. You're the only exception.
And you're a ******

Oh yeah and feel free to post the actual conversation we had through pms. I told you to send the money to your friend and have them send it to me as goods if they had a confirmed address. I didn't ask for "gift" twice. But watever you've shown you only read every other word as long as it sounds like watever you want to hear anyway.

Oh and just to clarify to everybody. No money or figures actually were exchanged with this guy. We never did business

Everyone who's dealt with me has had a great experience. You're the only exception.
And you're a ******

it's good that you avoided him, the guy seems to want to buy figures in a fashion that make it hard to track so he can go ahead and claim he never got anything and win disputes.

Back