• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ed209 sold! still have 3A figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edstuff

Super Freak
Reaction score
ed209 sold!!!!

I've also got a heavy bramble deimos for 320 shipped US only, sorry
and I've got jea bertie 320 shipped US only, sorry
Never removed from their brown shipping boxes. If you want pics I can take them but again it will just be of a brown shipping box.

Last edited:
Re: hot toys predators cheap - tracker and shadow

I decided to add some steel art to the sale. I also have a couple ashley wood robots that I built from steel. I'm debating selling these as well but shipping might be difficult. I live in the chicagoland area so if you think you might be interested make a posting expressing interest and I'll post some pics and a price.

Up first is the pyramid head from silent hill 2. He will be 70 shipped.
nf4is4.jpg

6ia4wi.jpg

Up next is a dead ravage head from transformers 2. He was a TON of work so he will be 85 shipped.

1zgqa8m.jpg

fjm69u.jpg

6i73lz.jpg

118kqrk.jpg

1oacdc.jpg

So I've already gotten a couple questions on the ed209. My bad fellas I should have clarified. The thing is my fiancee lost her job so I'm trying to come up with extra money. However, ed209 is my favorite figure I own. And I own many. So I'm not 100% on selling him. Oh and I'm open to offers on the preds.

Last edited:
Re: hot toys predators cheap - tracker and shadow, steel art added!

Decided to post a pic of my bramble. He's about 1/6 scale. I can post a pic later of him next to a 12" figure to give you a better idea. If anyone lives in Chicago and is interested in this piece of steel art shoot me a pm.
1ie3p2.jpg

edit: I forgot to add a price. I'm thinking 400 bucks.

Last edited:
Re: hot toys predators cheap - tracker and shadow, Pic of Bramble added

bumpin this up
I'll accept offers

Prices lowered! bumpin

bumpin
going up on eBay soon

bumping up

final bump before I throw all this junk on eBay. ha ha
no seriously last bump before ebay.

preds are on hold

Well here he is, my favorite figure. Hot toys ed209. Never removed from his packaging. You can see how nice his dome is too. The white marks on his dome are just styrofoam from the packaging. 650 shipped. payment as gift or pay the fees(3%). pm any questions.
thanks

35jma09.jpg

wk2why.jpg

35lgoip.jpg

2nqtauw.jpg

fvbw3n.jpg

2ryin9e.jpg

Last edited:
Re: hot toys predators cheap - tracker and shadow, Bramble added. Hot toys ed209 mib!

bumpin this up!

Re: hot toys predators cheap - tracker and shadow, Bramble added. Hot toys ed209 mib!

this IS the droid you are looking for

Gonna probably go to eBay soon. Make offers if you're interested!

Re: custom steel Bramble and other steel art. Hot toys ed209 mib!!!

bump for a sale

Re: Hot Toys ed209 600 shipped minty fresh!

What is the new price for ED i can't see it in your first post.

It's in the title
600 shipped wi USA

I need the money so this will probably be going on eBay tomorrow. If you want to make me an offer you are welcome to.

Back