ECC Nightmare on Elm Street 3 Freddy 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If mine are that green, it’s going back. I don’t mind a hint of green but they look ridiculous. What the heck happened here ? Also the teeth on the most recent pics look really bad compared to some that I have seen.

If mine are that green, it’s going back. I don’t mind a hint of green but they look ridiculous. What the heck happened here ? Also the teeth on the most recent pics look really bad compared to some that I have seen.

Don't get me wrong, the eyes still look great.. the flash exaggerates the green color.. in natural light it looks fine.. it's just the wrong eye color.
The teeth on mine look great..

"I just realized there is a bit of green in the blue of your eyes"

The hole argument for the eyes reminds me of a scene from Captain America Civil War when Cap meets Baron Zemo.

my humble contribution. for me, this is straight up grail and true centerpiece.

IDrWEyg.jpg

0nE2WYg.jpg

5FvMsb9.jpg

sJrojBv.jpg

3Dvo8dq.jpg

I got a reply from ECC about my question regarding the "green" eyes:
The Freddy Busts were only shipped out in batches, not manufactured in batches. All Freddy bust eyes were manufactured at the same.

In the movie, the eyes of Freddy are more grey and blue like. While the actor, Robert Englund actually has green “hazel” eyes which we confirmed in person.

For the eyes of the Freddy bust, we made the glass eyes grey/light blue. We then lightly sprayed green on the iris area to find the perfect balance between the actor’s features and the screen effect. Just like the actor was wearing contact lens in the movie.

I think they overdone the effect on many busts/eyes. On mine they look more green than blue.
Has someone an idea if it is possible to remove the thin green paint coat from the eyes?

Thanks for the reply..
I wouldn't touch them if I were you, you would also destroy the clear coat and probably ruin the whole eyes, not worth the risk imo.

Last edited:
I doubt that was the case, the color difference is too big for production variation. I wouldn’t bother to try to change anything, looks good either way.

Just accept it like I did or return your bust but don't try to remove the green paint, you will 100% ruin the eyes because to reach the iris you need to get through the cornea.

Oh my god.....Sorry that happened to you, I hate to see stuff like this happen to people. If that were to happen to me I would probably faint and piss all over myself.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back