Ecanes09 Revamped Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys he turned out amazing great piece in person it's massive and it's look like a SSC piece the only difference is that they will never make a 1/4 statute as big as my doc ock

So I placed all my hot toys back in the box since I've lost interest leading to empty Detolfs. Result great display for PFs I know I'm not the first and this isn't novel but I just had to post a couple of pics bc I love how it turned out.

Ex sabertooth and wolverine
48221ABD-CB07-4419-B0E5-85C823A4841F-2443-000002EBEF4AEAE2_zps8413ea89.jpg

751406B4-5D94-4865-B444-D4EE864B591B-2443-000002E9E06C5D6F_zps7fa4b3ec.jpg

So I placed all my hot toys back in the box since I've lost interest leading to empty Detolfs. Result great display for PFs I know I'm not the first and this isn't novel but I just had to post a couple of pics bc I love how it turned out.

Ex sabertooth and wolverine
48221ABD-CB07-4419-B0E5-85C823A4841F-2443-000002EBEF4AEAE2_zps8413ea89.jpg

Great Pic, my Friend, so are you going more High End now like Customs, PF's & Legendary Scale's ? Great Post Cane

Yes to me they give off a greater presence. But I still have my batpod, thumbler and a few of my fav hot toys for keeps but in their box. Most people that see my collection who are not collectors are wowed by the 1/4 stuff and bust. But with ht it's always like so u collect toys/dolls?! Lol plus my fav ht characters are no available in 1/4 like the enterbay batman and joker so why have both I say

Yes to me they give off a greater presence. But I still have my batpod, thumbler and a few of my fav hot toys for keeps but in their box. Most people that see my collection who are not collectors are wowed by the 1/4 stuff and bust. But with ht it's always like so u collect toys/dolls?! Lol plus my fav ht characters are no available in 1/4 like the enterbay batman and joker so why have both I say

:hi5: I understand my Friend, I have had a few that are not collectors view my Collection and granted I have no HT's but you like I enjoy the WOW! Factor on someones face :yess:

Just noticed it was custom lol any chance I would be able to get one? Amazing man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back