Ecanes09 Revamped Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well stated my friend. He just doesn't fit with the rest of the crew at the moment

I would really like to see a X-Men Based Wolverine PF maybe a Museum Pose, sometimes just standing there can Scare the Crap of someone, with Ominus glare, but I do not see that happening anytime soon. Maybe a Custom would fit the bill ????

Thanks VS I love it too and it's massive need to take side by side pics with another pf.

Colossus I hope we get another wolverine in brown but I dont think this year since we already have the 1/2 scale. We need magneto, iceman, beast , jubilee and jean

New addition 1/4 custom archangel Amazing

dd0bc5b1.jpg
64d6ac47.jpg
993a3a17.jpg
3e7fcd8f.jpg

58921825.jpg

f7d14dd4.jpg
f36f7c88.jpg

That is a flipping kick a$$ archangel!!!! Love the xmen team shot!!! Superb. Collection!:clap:clap:

Colossus I hope we get another wolverine in brown but I dont think this year since we already have the 1/2 scale. We need magneto, iceman, beast , jubilee and jean[/QUOTE]

I agree with your list; Cane, rumor has it Magneto will be getting the PF treatment in the near future :hi5:

great addition to a fantastic collection. very unique choice of colours for archangel. looks awesome!

Thanks colossus It would have been nice if we would have had a Jim lee Storm instead of the black panther companion pf

Back