Ecanes09 Revamped Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your statue collection is growing like crazy congrats. So are you still buying hot toys or only statue now?

Your statue collection is growing like crazy congrats. So are you still buying hot toys or only statue now?

I sold most of my hot toys, I'm only going to buy batman and spiderman hot toys and some must haves. I have sparrow on order

Custom 1/4 Venom
c4cf04d2.jpg
2731eb0d.jpg
9b167afe.jpg
2c987b50.jpg
d3ed9053.jpg
da760f6f.jpg
e70a766e.jpg
cb69eec2.jpg

Love the colors in your collection. I would love to own a Spidey Comiquette myself. Top notch Venom!

Thank you for the feedback. I think the color of the room where you display your Collectibles can really make a difference. I currently have my collection room painted green and shark skin gray. Another great color would be Marvel red. However I picked green since Its my fav color. All the best and have a great holiday season !

Thank you all for the comments. Dingo welcome to the club lol I loved hot toys but I don't like the direction the company is going in. However I will always pick up favs like. Batman, spiderman and some other movie favs. I went from 50+ hts to about 15 favs I'm keeping mostly batman

Back