Ebola scaring anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's afraid?

• Yes

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • No

Votes: 65 68.4%
  • Whatever

Votes: 12 12.6%

• Total voters
I've crossed paths today with two people complaining of high fevers. Neither of them knew if they were just hot, or what. Definitely had a Stand vibe to it.

<---------not scairt.

mfnky.gif

I was never worried it was the disease of the week next will probably be the common cold which will send everyone into a tizzy.

I recently saw a UFO/Alien documentary that suggested major plagues in our past were likely developed and sent here by aliens in an attempt to wipe us out.

I know your secret, Ebola.

Aliens are real smart. I mean, smart enough to deliver pathogens to earth. But not smart enough to ensure they do the job. That's still pretty smart but.

Aliens are getting us back for the end result of that radio broadcast back in the '30s-- War of the Worlds. Damnabitt them pesky Alien Invaders!

Aliens are real smart. I mean, smart enough to deliver pathogens to earth. But not smart enough to ensure they do the job. That's still pretty smart but.
Maybe the earlier ones were just tests. Ebola could be the real deal.

yeah, they are smart alright.

redneck abductions. bunghole probing.

must be the way of the universe....smart.:lecture

one would think they have good facilities there by now but no we must fly em here. guess we're such an expert now

Back