Ebola scaring anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's afraid?

• Yes

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • No

Votes: 65 68.4%
  • Whatever

Votes: 12 12.6%

• Total voters
I'm sure the Republicans swept the elections because the media made sure everyone was scared of ebola...and I'm sure that anyone who believes that should check themselves before casting aspersions regarding who is and is not easily manipulated.

tumblr_ls3w3mf8vk1qgeckf.gif

As we all know, low information voters care more about the nuances of reaching expected quality standards even when the worst case scenario doesn't materialize.

I'm sure the Republicans swept the elections because the media made sure everyone was scared of ebola...and I'm sure that anyone who believes that should check themselves before casting aspersions regarding who is and is not easily manipulated.

tumblr_ls3w3mf8vk1qgeckf.gif

Not the republicans so much as the media wanting to cash in on people's fears, which seem to come to a boiling point around elections. Go figure. :dunno

1400 potential cases currently being monitored. Patient at Mass General looking like she's clear. Tested positive for malaria, still under observation.

Avian chicken flu is rocking my area of late. Not Ebola, but it's the Ebola of the poultry world. If it flips to avian-human transmission were all ***d.
:wave

Back