[ebay scam] RedDragonStatues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello
Use the eBay online chat I've used it a couple of time for various problems an they seem helpful and you don't have spend a fortune on the phone.

There is no more online chat support, contact to Customer Support is via telephone. :monkey2

I won a Predator Berserker Maquette off ebay from them on pre-order for $200 he let me put down a $70 deposit and then i paid the rest once it was released.

They are terrible at communication and they get there statues a bit later but they came through for me fine. I got a $300 piece shipped to the UK for $280 and they marked it down so i got no fees either, i was a very happy man.

I'm pretty sure if you hadn't asked to cancel you would have received your Psylocke PF with no problems, like i said they are just a little slower and terrible at comms but you can pick up pieces at a great discount sometimes.

if you type in this sellers name and scam on google he has a lot of unhappy customers... nearly bought the enterbay elvis from him a few months ago but his attitude pissed me off

I don't think he's scamming anyone. All the negatives were most likely from impatient buyers. Of course, it doesn't help when his communications skills are terrible, but from my experience, he has delivered my item as promised, even after the 45 day paypal window.
People have to realize when you pre-order items from ebay sellers, the release date varies from seller to seller. Just because one dealer gets it doesn't mean everyone should have it. As for communication, no defense there. He's probably sick of people complaining when they should no better when it comes to ebay pre-orders.

Back