ebay sales

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bastard..

cancelled his bid.. but ill be helpless against the attempts of the 0 feedback losers last second bidders..

dear ebay,

I hate you..

bosie

That happened to me. 0 Feedback, opened his account the day my auction ended. Think it was the guy who was bidding and he had second thoughts.

Since seller can't give buyers negative feedback there is no way for pure buyers to get -ve so there is no way for you to block new 0 feebackers.

You can however write no 0 feedback buyers or else you will cancel the sales i don't know how ebay will act nowadays since they are pro-buyers.

my last buyer complained to me about my flat rate of 20 dollars for shipping before they bid.. they said "how can you justify this shipping rate" I asked them kindly not to bid then. of course they did anyway and sniped and won it.. a Hundred dollar bust they won for 30 bucks.. Shipping was 2 dollars less than I had listed as my flat rate.. they sent me a message after it had been shipped to them asking for the two dollars back.. I said no and proceeded to get my first negative in 15 years.. and I couldn't even give one back.. thanks for the support ebay...

Some people don't understand that boxes, packing materials, and your time cost money. They never should have taken away the seller's ability to leave feedback.

my last buyer complained to me about my flat rate of 20 dollars for shipping before they bid.. they said "how can you justify this shipping rate" I asked them kindly not to bid then. of course they did anyway and sniped and won it.. a Hundred dollar bust they won for 30 bucks.. Shipping was 2 dollars less than I had listed as my flat rate.. they sent me a message after it had been shipped to them asking for the two dollars back.. I said no and proceeded to get my first negative in 15 years.. and I couldn't even give one back.. thanks for the support ebay...

that sucks! you should be able to contact ebay and work it out. I had to do it once. It was kind of a pain, but worth it for the fact that I didn't have a negative because of some A-hole.

Some people don't understand that boxes, packing materials, and your time cost money. They never should have taken away the seller's ability to leave feedback.

I hear you, but it shouldn't matter if those things cost money. The seller can put any amount on the item or shipping. It's up to the buyer to accept those terms and not complain. If the buyer doesn't like the terms, they shouldn't bid then.

That's true too. You shouldn't enter into a contract to buy something with a shipping cost that you don't agree with. I'm just pointing out how unreasonable the guy is when it costs way more than $2 to get a box, packing material, and package an item for somebody. I don't ever sell on ebay anymore.

that sucks! you should be able to contact ebay and work it out. I had to do it once. It was kind of a pain, but worth it for the fact that I didn't have a negative because of some A-hole.

I did contact them about the neg and they ignored me. Best part is for all the shipments I made from those sales I undercharged on shipping to the tune of 90( bucks, and I get a neg for going 2 over on one of them. Best part is it was on a piece that they got an absolute steal on. EBay isn't for me. I put a nice piece out there and the snakes in the grass emerge.

I did contact them about the neg and they ignored me. Best part is for all the shipments I made from those sales I undercharged on shipping to the tune of 90( bucks, and I get a neg for going 2 over on one of them. Best part is it was on a piece that they got an absolute steal on. EBay isn't for me. I put a nice piece out there and the snakes in the grass emerge.

Bodie, did you put a comment under his negative?

buy it now only for me. auction style is to risky on an economy cautious of spending disposable income and summer vacations starting for those with some cash to burn. i've also started including the shipping and insurance cost in the total price and offering the shipping for free. no gripes from anyone there.

Back