eBay purchase troubles for Marvel items...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 days? Dang..please DO NOT bid on my auction and expect me to be around the computer every hour or everday for you.

However, I do know how you feel though :) Don't sweat it...you can always get your money back from eBay/Paypal/credit card.

2 days? Dang..please DO NOT bid on my auction and expect me to be around the computer every hour or everday for you.

However, I do know how you feel though :) Don't sweat it...you can always get your money back from eBay/Paypal/credit card.

Ok ok. Now I'm not saying that I'm expecting the item to be sitting on my doorstep the next day, all I'm saying is that a response to my email would be nice.. That's all. :eek:

Keep in mind that this was SDCC weekend and computer/internet access may have been limited. 5 days is the time I give someone before I become concerned about a response.

I have three items that I still need to ship that were sold on Thursday, but I was able to contact buyers and explain they would go out on Tuesday due to my situation.

Keep in mind that this was SDCC weekend and computer/internet access may have been limited. 5 days is the time I give someone before I become concerned about a response.

I have three items that I still need to ship that were sold on Thursday, but I was able to contact buyers and explain they would go out on Tuesday due to my situation.

This is all I ask for. I don't care when it ships, just let me know and stick to it.

With that being said, if a seller expects prompt payment, they should return in kind with prompt shipping.

Simple.

This is all I ask for. I don't care when it ships, just let me know and stick to it.

With that being said, if a seller expects prompt payment, they should return in kind with prompt shipping.

Simple.

Exactly. :lecture :lecture :lecture

I don't care if it takes a few weeks to ship, just let me know. Especially on high priced items.

I am against over-clingy buyers, though...

Simple.

AMEN!!!

All I ask if for an update.... I make sure to ALWAYS tell the buyer if I won't be able to ship it out for a few days. Then again I always make sure to contact the buyer right away when something sells. Like I said, I'm not expecting LIGHTNING fast delivery, just good communication :peace

im kinda in the same situation with a venom bust i got off of ebay.......at least give me a tracking number for crying out loud!! i emailed him asking if he shipped it on sat, i won it on the 18th, so he will defn get another on wed if i dont have it by then. communication is very important to me when it comes to anything especially something i spent over 1k on......

Sometimes things come up. On a recent purchase I made I paid the seller right after I was invoiced and was told he would ship out my item in one to two days. 6 days later I asked for a tracking number and when I got it I discovered he had just sent the item out that day. Would it have been nice to be informed that it was going to take longer to ship? Sure. Do I believe that if I had not messaged them to ask for a tracking number the item wouldn't have been sent out then? Maybe. But with Ebay you have to have some patience.

Back