EB HD: 1/4 scale Kamen Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bandito

Super Freak
Reaction score
320767_295420713815374_163819710308809_1090770_1671472268_n.jpg

i have no interest in this but it does look good. I wonder if it will be poseable like their T-800 or just a statue

Now that looks cool. I've seen the Kamen Riders threads on here & always like there designs but I know nothing about them. Is this the character? I think it's time I did a bit research on them.

I'm a huge Kamen Rider fan, so I'm really excited that they got the license. If this is posable, than it is a day one purchase. I've got to see more pics, but even if it is a statue I'm still interested.

Now that looks cool. I've seen the Kamen Riders threads on here & always like there designs but I know nothing about them. Is this the character? I think it's time I did a bit research on them.

This is Kamen Rider 1 from the original Kamen Rider series in 1971. Just about every year since then (aside from the gap in the 90's) there has been a new Kamen Rider series with a new Rider and this is the Kamen Rider that started it all, so an obvious choice for Enterbay.

Seriously? I can't believe they managed to get the license for it.

If the mass produced final looks good and the price is reasonable, I'm definitely interested. It'd be awesome to see some weather on this, seeing as Medicom's updated Version 2.5s and are getting increasingly crappy, and looks more and more plastic-y.

Guessing this could be part of EB's relationship with Medicom. Interesting to see if there will be more crossovers and sharing of licenses.

Holy ____, didn't see this one coming.

With how great T-800 turned out with the leather and metal accessories, this should be REALLY good. Not expecting bad costume quality.

Enterbay does not slack in this department at all.

Guessing this could be part of EB's relationship with Medicom. Interesting to see if there will be more crossovers and sharing of licenses.

EB HD Star Wars!!

And they will be $850 each!!!

And Luke will still look like Jodie Foster.

^^
May be true but this still looks great. EB have definitely got my attention with this. I don't want to venture out of 1/6 anymore but if this is a figure may be I'll buy this as a stand alone piece.

EB HD Star Wars!!

And they will be $850 each!!!

And Luke will still look like Jodie Foster.

Yeah but it won't take long for hot toys to push out $300 1/6 figures soon. They're already creeping up past $250 msrp.

Plus the starwars license is strong. Bet on Luke dx to be $250 imo

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Back