EA's Army of Two

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about getting this. A friend of mine snagged it, and the multiplayer sounds promising. We are currently going back through Gears on coop. Should have picked this up instead of Brawl.

OK, should have this game by Friday if anyone wants to buddy up & do co-op

I will buddy up for a couple of days after you get it. Vegas is coming out. While I love this game and think it's great I have a sneaking suspicion that Vegas is about to blow it away. :naughty

And i'm not sure about Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 blowing this away. They're 2 completely different types of games, and if I had to pick one, i'd take this in a heartbeat.

Cool thanks! :rock Did you ever play a Rainbow game? The multiplayer is top notch!

My patience is running low with this game. The online is terrible and the only way I can communicate and actually hear the person I'm playing with is if I pause the game. Otherwise the voice breaks up constantly. You get sent out to the main menu after every game on vs. mode. It lags like crazy.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I can't take it anymore!

My patience is running low with this game. The online is terrible and the only way I can communicate and actually hear the person I'm playing with is if I pause the game. Otherwise the voice breaks up constantly. You get sent out to the main menu after every game on vs. mode. It lags like crazy.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I can't take it anymore!

Agree,online really sucks,story mode is ok to play through once.

Finally beat it tonight! :rock What a pain in the ass the last level is with the computer. I can't stress this enough. Have someone else to play with or do not buy this game. It is worthless without a partner. I give it a 6.5 out of 10. That is if you play it alone. If you have a partner I would most likely give it a 7.9 out of 10. Great game and fun. Just lacking a bunch.

Pretty much. I should have just rented this game. That was my fault for falling into the hype. I am trading this one in for Vegas 2 a much better game most likely. :rock

damn, and here you were trying to talk me into buying it a week ago:rotfl....glad I didn't listen yet.

Back