EA's Army of Two

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then what will I drink while I play it? :dunno

Kool-AidMan.jpg

OH YEAAAAAAAH!!!!

im up to mission 5 already, I like the game alot. Plays alot like Gears of War, but I like the cover system in this game more. Instead of running up to something and hitting A, you just run to it and duck, then when you fire your gun your character blind fires over the cover....or hold LT to pop up and aim.

Voice acting is very good I think, and the graphics on the characters/levels is really impressive. I also like the ability to build up your weapon with different parts, and then "PIMP" it out, it varies by weapon but it can be diamond crested, gold, plat., etc. Also you can buy extra masks for your character to wear if you dont like the default.

Bagels your thoughts yet?

Awesome game, definitely worth a buy. The missions, though just about 5 or 6 are veeery long, good story, graphics, cut scenes and weapons.

Can't really complain about anything yet, and i'm deep into the second mission. I have been playing this co-op though, so i'm not sure how it stands when you play with the computer AI.

I'd say buy.

Awesome game, definitely worth a buy. The missions, though just about 5 or 6 are veeery long, good story, graphics, cut scenes and weapons.

Can't really complain about anything yet, and i'm deep into the second mission. I have been playing this co-op though, so i'm not sure how it stands when you play with the computer AI.

I'd say buy.

I bought before you responded. :monkey3 I have to say I really like it as well. I have been playing single player though. I bet it is even better with 2.

Waiting for my copy to arrive from Gamefly (hopefully tomorrow). But, in the meantime, I found this Penny Arcade about Army of Two hilarious:

20080307.jpg

game review I read states this game has multiplayer, what's like?

might buy it if it has replay value in the multiplayer game

I bought before you responded. :monkey3 I have to say I really like it as well. I have been playing single player though. I bet it is even better with 2.

You mind changing rat ba$tard. I asked you on friday. Are you getting it. And what did you tell me?????:confused: Oh No, I will have to pass on this one!!!! especially since RSV2 is coming out in a week.

LOL!!!!!!!!

:balrog:stake

Back