Eagles VS Fell Beast diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to go against the grain here, but it does nothing for me at all. I guess it might be the fact that I have the original FB statue and, whilst its nice to see an eagle finally appear, I'm just not excited at all about this piece. To all that like it, however, enjoy.... :)

I might feel the same way if Barney wasn't purple. Please SS, no more purple dinosaurs, a grey one would be nice :D

P.S. This is easily the best news from SDCC so far! IMO

This will be my first diorama purchase from the LoTR line - finally one I really, really want!!!! With display space now at (actually, well past) the "can I possibly find a place for this?", my selections are few and far between these days. But this one is a definite must have, at least for me.

I wonder what the size will be (and the cost...)

As Seretur mentioned, I certainly hope it's NOT the Witch King on the fell beast, that wouldn't make any sense since WK was killed by Eowyn prior to this scene (in both the book & the film.)

I can't wait to see better pics of this one!

GREAT choice. I always wanted a Weta piece like this. Make it large and I might buy one.

The bigger the better for me! I have always been disappointed in the Fell Beast Statue, it is so puny. I want it big.

I tried to tweak the picture a little.

eaglefellbeast.jpg

WOW!! that's amazing!! havent been a sideshow collector since weta disappeared and have been tempted by the dioramas, but this is definitely a must! perfect tabletop centerpiece!

I have Frodo VS Gollum now, and it's a great piece. I can see it becoming very sought after as the first piece in the line, now that it seems this line is going to gain some steam.

I have Aragorn VS Uruk-Hai on pre-order also.

But, for me the Eagle VS Fell Beast is my favorite so far. It looks great. And, I am very excited about the potential and possibilities for this line.

Looks excellent, this will be my first dio as well. I think I'm gonna only get beast/ creature based statues from this line as I was pretty late to the Weta scene and missed most of the cool stuff. I want some ents! :D

WOW, this looks awesome!!, I'll definately be getting one of these.

I hope that the packaging is up to scratch on this one because I see a lot of potential breakages.
x

IMO all three dioramams look great. The polystone quality is as good or maybe even better than when WETA was involved. I'm very glad to see the LOTR polystone format come back.:D

I hadn't had a chance to see pics of this yet, despite all the talk about it at the Con. But, wow, this looks nice. I agree with others...make it big! :D I don't want to see this in tiny Sandtrooper dio scale.

Back