Eagles VS Fell Beast diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't tell if that's the ML or not? Either way, I'll be getting this piece!

It shouldn't be, since he was already destroyed by the time the eagles show up. But I'm with you all, this piece looks fantastic! I Wonder how big it is!

That's fantastic.

The eagle was one item I always wished Weta had done. I imagined Gandalf as the rider, like the Alan Lee Dio, but this is maybe better ... I have Gandalf representations aplenty already, especially if I go for the new PF.

Fantastic
I'll be getting more and more dioramas and less PF's ...

Sorry to go against the grain here, but it does nothing for me at all. I guess it might be the fact that I have the original FB statue and, whilst its nice to see an eagle finally appear, I'm just not excited at all about this piece. To all that like it, however, enjoy.... :)

Awesome!!! well done Sideshow on this one I think we have a winner esp given the amount of positive feedback already for this piece. This will be my first dio as the other two didn't quite do it for me so really happy they've decided to go the monster route here!!:D

This will actually look very good on display with the original Fell Beast statue.

And yes, Sideshow -- just make sure that's not the Morgul Lord on that poor beast. We don't want any more funny business with story continuity!

Otherwise: INSTANT PURCHASE. This what this line is all about.

This will actually look very good on display with the original Fell Beast statue.

It could look good next to it so long as the scales aren't completely different - I suspect they will be quite similar, but we'll just have to wait and see...

Back