Eaglemoss 1/8th Scale Build The DeLorean Partwork Magazine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my first two issues this weekend. Pretty cool...so is it an issue a week now or so they give you all four issues for the month at one time?
I'm in US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the default delivery is 4 issues once a month. That's what they told me over the phone and that I had the option to change it. However, that was weeks ago and I still haven't received that first subscription delivery...

I believe the default delivery is 4 issues once a month. That's what they told me over the phone and that I had the option to change it. However, that was weeks ago and I still haven't received that first subscription delivery...

Thanks. I subscribed online so never got to talk to anyone. Makes more sense they would ship all at once for the month to save on shipping. Did they tell you how many issues they would let you buy per month or was 4 the max. I would like to get a little ahead because I'd rather have it built in the 2 year time frame then 2 and half...I don't have an issue with building it over a period of time and enjoying the journey but I wish it was condensed into 100 issues not 130 some.

If you choose the fast track option you will only be able to catch up with whats been released in the UK (issue 39 at present), then you will revert back to 4 issues every 4 weeks.

I wish i could have it complete within a year or year and a half. 2.5yrs is annoyingly long

How many issues did they ship?

I got 26 issues as I'd opted to do a bulk backorder for the issues already released in the UK to catch up. Just need to get those and I'm up to date.

Just built up the reactor cover and Mr Fusion! :clap

Nice....so did they send you the Base too or does that come later

Nice....so did they send you the Base too or does that come later

That will come with your 10th delivery. So if you get issues 1 to 26 say, then thats your first delivery. So you would receive the base around issue 62 which would be in 9 months time.

Tbh, i doubt i will be using the base anyway so I may sell mine. Not sure yet. Im due the base next month

That will come with your 10th delivery. So if you get issues 1 to 26 say, then thats your first delivery. So you would receive the base around issue 62 which would be in 9 months time.

Tbh, i doubt i will be using the base anyway so I may sell mine. Not sure yet. Im due the base next month

Does it fit under the Hot Toys Delorean....seemed like they gave it a lot space around completed model. I was thinking about using there til model is complete

Not sure. Possibly. If it does it would be ideal for the part2 hot toys one (if that ever happens) so you can see the lights underneath

Finally got a notification for my first subscription delivery. Technically 2nd delivery but this is the first to start the sub that includes the binder. At least shipping notifications are still coming.

Finally got a notification for my first subscription delivery. Technically 2nd delivery but this is the first to start the sub that includes the binder. At least shipping notifications are still coming.

Me too.....getting issues 3,4,5, and 6 with Binder...hoping be here before weekend but doubtful

Me too.....getting issues 3,4,5, and 6 with Binder...hoping be here before weekend but doubtful

Got the package but there was no binder. Instead got a flyer inside saying they were out of stock on binders and that they would send one when they became available.

Got the package but there was no binder. Instead got a flyer inside saying they were out of stock on binders and that they would send one when they became available.

Yeah I just got my shipment with IOU binder.

I dont understand why people want these binders. For what they are, theyre overpriced rubbish and they will end up consuming alot of space. Youll need about 8 in total. Total waste of space and even more so when the magazines get thinner (less pages) from around issue 20.

Get the freebie one for the collection but save your money.

You only get one binder right...do people buy more from Eagle Moss? How much are they charging? Also...you said they get thinner...do they take out all the stories after 20?

I was just going to buy a lot of the magazine edge holders that allow you to mount in three ring binder and just have them all in a massive binder...

I dont understand why people want these binders. For what they are, theyre overpriced rubbish and they will end up consuming alot of space. Youll need about 8 in total. Total waste of space and even more so when the magazines get thinner (less pages) from around issue 20.

Get the freebie one for the collection but save your money.

I didn't realize you would need multiple binders. I thought the binder they included would be the only one that was needed....

Each binder only holds 16 issues. You get one as a free gift if you subscribe (not sure about the US though. We did in the UK). When you take out a subscription you get the option of opting to receive a binder every 3 months at an extra cost of £6.99.

I just bought a couple of them A4 box folders you see in offices. Should only need 2 for the whole lot.

The magazine starts out with 15 pages and soon drops to 11

Back