Eaglemoss 1/8th Scale Build The DeLorean Partwork Magazine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, just a screwdriver (although you need a better one than the one they supply).

Its a big company. Its just started in the US. Plus they gurantee a complete model. People completed the aston db5 and they have the 60s batmobile and bond esprit in the works

Wow there is a page on their site for the Esprit, that would be such a great model to build....I've not even received my first Delorean parts yet, and it's making me want to sign up for it :gah:

Yes, just a screwdriver (although you need a better one than the one they supply).

Its a big company. Its just started in the US. Plus they gurantee a complete model. People completed the aston db5 and they have the 60s batmobile and bond esprit in the works

Thanks for the information. I just subscribed. The detail on this is pretty amazing. Can't wait to get started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to get started.

Unfortunately waiting and patience seem to be needed with these part works. I'm still waiting my first delivery, after signing up at the beginning of August! :impatient:

Apparently all my orders have arrived at their warehouse and will be with me soon :pray:

Unfortunately waiting and patience seem to be needed with these part works. I'm still waiting my first delivery, after signing up at the beginning of August! :impatient:

Apparently all my orders have arrived at their warehouse and will be with me soon :pray:

Oh man...did they tell you that after first delivery you should be getting one every week after that?

Oh man...did they tell you that after first delivery you should be getting one every week after that?

No they send out four issue's, once a month.

As I opted to do pay by direct debit, it's taken time to set that up, and so the first two payments came out 15 days later, one for the current August issue's and one for the back order of previous 32 issue's that i requested as I started it late here in the UK. Another payment was then taken for the next four issue's so i'll be up to date with the normal timing after that. They assure me it's all good and will be with me shortly! :clap

Oh ok. I'm in US. They didn't really give the option to catch up. Seemed they start you out on week 1. From what I read I get my first two issues and a binder on first shipment and then a weekly one after that. They had some promotional gifts for different weeks. Once I get first few shipments, I may ask about getting caught up.

Oh ok. I'm in US. They didn't really give the option to catch up. Seemed they start you out on week 1. From what I read I get my first two issues and a binder on first shipment and then a weekly one after that. They had some promotional gifts for different weeks. Once I get first few shipments, I may ask about getting caught up.

When I signed up it said from issue 1 on the website, but when I wanted to pay direct from my bank each time they set it up for the current issue, and I had to ask them to send the previous one's. It was a little confusing as far as information or lack of any!

It maybe different for you and how it's set up, and depends on how you pay etc. Worth checking once you have the account set up as to what issue's you will be getting, which is shown on your order. I will get the Binder with my first delivery and other gifts in a similar fashion on subsequent deliveries.

If youre in the US, there is no "catch up". Its just started there. If youre about to start the build here in the UK now, there is a "catch up" as we are now up to issue 39 now.

If youre in the US, there is no "catch up". Its just started there. If youre about to start the build here in the UK now, there is a "catch up" as we are now up to issue 39 now.

Ok..I didn't know it didn't release at sametime for Uk and US but makes sense. Are they going to eventually release 66 Batmobile in US too or will that only be U.K?

How's the shipping on this? My first package shipped the 11th of August. They told me the next would ship out 3 weeks later. It's now 4 weeks later and I haven't even been charged yet.

How's the shipping on this? My first package shipped the 11th of August. They told me the next would ship out 3 weeks later. It's now 4 weeks later and I haven't even been charged yet.

I don't know yet. They charged me for first two issues but said it could take 21 days...I was hoping it would be weekly after that. I was hoping they would be consistent once things get rolling but your post concerns me a bit. How is everyone else's experience been in the US?

Ive been hording issues and had 20 issues to get through. I started from where I left off at issue 18 today. I got through about 5 issues as Ive been weathering and adding decals. Here is my engine now. Im not going mad like ive seen some go as you wont really see it but I couldnt leave it clean and shiny either

20170910_181311.jpg

Ive been hording issues and had 20 issues to get through. I started from where I left off at issue 18 today. I got through about 5 issues as Ive been weathering and adding decals. Here is my engine now. Im not going mad like ive seen some go as you wont really see it but I couldnt leave it clean and shiny either

View attachment 364936

Engine looks really nice!!

That looks great. It looks quite plastic and shiny as supplied, and this just makes it look more metallic and used, I'm going to make a note to try this. Thanks for sharing

Thanks. Make sure you seal it after. I used testors laquer spray, great stuff.

Im still new to painting/washing etc, but I think its come out really well.

Thanks. Make sure you seal it after. I used testors laquer spray, great stuff.

Im still new to painting/washing etc, but I think its come out really well.

Thanks for extra tip there, still waiting to start...getting a little frustrating :impatient:

I got my first two issues this weekend. Pretty cool...so is it an issue a week now or so they give you all four issues for the month at one time?
I'm in US.

Back