Prop E-11 Blaster Rifle Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CollectibleGroup

Freakalicious
Reaction score
E11 laser rifle custom collection

This E11 can pass Level 3 of 501st
High-quality resin and metal logistics production
Restore original movie settings
The surface after multiple coloring effect of real stress
weighs 2.5KG
Can not shoot

14492438_540172499505277_1643818041807403489_n.jpg

I'm uh confused...

also dunno if it's just the pic but it looks like the barrel is drooping a little...

I'm uh confused...

also dunno if it's just the pic but it looks like the barrel is drooping a little...

It kinda is. And I'd also like a few more detailed shots without the photoshop backdrop, plus info on what did you cast the blaster and greeblies from.

Once again I'd also like a few more detailed shots without the photoshop backdrop, plus info on what did you cast the blaster and greeblies from. This is because of recasting issues we've seen on various forums.

Have seen them. Not a bad blaster but the front tip of the muzzle is rotated wrongly, the cocking handle is weirdly shaped, and the barrel is indeed bent in shape and thus the blaster is bent to (which is the main problem).

Who's making those? Is it a one off? Even with the droopy barrel & the end of the muzzle being turned.... I'm (I don't know why) liking it. Maybe because it's a blaster, & I'm a sucker for a blaster. I have a MR Stormtrooper blaster, & I have resin greeblies I've got from eBay. I don't have the counter on it, because I don't know how to mount it without damaging the blaster, & I don't want it permanent.

Back