1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like DX10's face - ugly PERS notwithstanding. And I love the CPU access feature which I doubt any other figure/sculpt will ever have again. So those are some nice things I'll say about this figure.

The headsculpt isn't as perfect as the BD version, but you can still capture a great likeness.
b3caa7fe97604ad08e460feba28c4289.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I have been a lurker on these forums foor a while and loved seeing everyone's photos. I finally got my terminators and I friggin love them. I really like the leathers on it as they are tight fitting and very well tailored compared to MMS117 but this figure grows on me each day. At first I hated the Pers and couldnt stand the head but as time has gone by, I have been able to get it into a pose I am happy with.

The Pers out of box looked terribly but as I have gotten them to a position I am happy with that doesnt need the sunglasses but I can understand how many people have hated them.

I noticed that at certain angles and lighting conditions the figure looks amazing, while other angles, look really bad. Overall I am happy I got this figure and I did a video review on him as well.

nice video and great photography. I finally found this figure at a decent price unopened in Hong Kong. Looking forward to pairing him up with one of those sixth scale motorcycles.

stoked about getting this figure. Seems the packaged was unopened previously. If there's any commonly discovered quality issues please let me know. Read in an earlier post that the stand up base batteries come installed with the plastic tab so eventually i'll be taking those out. Also looking at some of the 1/6 motorcycles the screen accurate Harley seems too small for this figure. One youtuber paired it with a Motormax Honda Valkyrie, although not screen accurate is a better fit and still looks cool. Thanks all!

Thanks buddy and that's a nice shot of the DX10 hs right there. Hard to believe this figure is six years old. Time is flying :panic:

Thanks, yeah man the good old days so to speak, it really was a fun time when this came out, so much buzz about the figure and excitement to get it, I spent so much time in the A&R section at the time with guys like you, a-dev, Jimmie Dimmick, Mike Echo, and of course P. nd others, good times.

I highly recommend the Tamiya 1/6 model kit for an accurate and to-scale Harley. The other options just never looked as good, to me.

saw the youtube videos of that one. Crazy detailed and would love to have gotten it when it was released. These days it seems it's out of my price range but I'm hoping Tamiya will re-issue it sometime in the future.

I’m shocked that there’s been no chatter about the “ supreme male headsculpt” or much chatter at all since the last pose I made awhile ago complaining about how much I hate this Head and need a good plain Arnold in my collection.

It was nice that was offered after I said that but would be on the fence until I had it in hand.

After receiving supreme male hesdsculpt from Kit this week I’m pretty satisfied overal. It’s not the likeness that dx13 has but man it makes the dx10 look bad. It’s a bit smaller than dx10 but better scale than the first one. I’m really happy overall! I can proudly admire a non battle damaged Arnold again!

Last edited:
Had to google it just now. You seem to be happy with it and I hesitate to ***t on your parade.

Myself, I won't be buying. I have no desire to replace one imperfect sculpt with another imperfect sculpt.

Back