1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not my diorama Not my pics

giphy.gif

Wow. I dont mean it in a neg way but damn that person had alot of time on their hands. That detail is amazing. And big thumbs up for the idea and creativity there!

1/6 Scale Terminator 2: Mojave Desert Armory Diorama

After 7 months of hard work on this project (August 2014 - March 2015), I feel so glad I've finished this diorama from one of my favorite Sci-Fi movies. I am so proud to present this 1/6 Scale Mojave Desert Armory from Terminator 2: Judgment Day. This diorama is specially crafted based on the movie scene where T800 (Arnold Schwarzenegger) and John Connor (Edward Furlong) come into Sarah's weapons cache.

Every detail was carefully analized from scale to small wood boxes, in order to make the most accurate diorama from this movie scene. Everything you will see in these pictures was made from scratch. Ammo wood boxes, Blue hardigg boxes, large table, and ladder were made of authentic wood. Only green ammo boxes were bought online from China. Supplies cardboard boxes (water/food) were made of stock paper. Concrete block were made of Apoxie Sculpt. T2 logo and plaque were made of wood wrapped on with pewter and aluminium sheets.

Every weapon seen on the movie scene are displayed on this diorama. They were bought online mostly from China and US Here's the complete list:

-3 Antitank Bazooka RPG-7
-4 M60 machine gun
-2 Winchester 1300 (12 Gauge)
-1 M79 grenade launcher
-2 Colt Commando CAR-15 Variants
-1 Handheld GE M134 Minigun
-1 Browning M2HB
-1 MAC-10 submachine gun (customize)
-2 MP5
-10 M72 LAW
-7 AKM
-5 M16-A1
-2 Jones: Falklands War - Sterling Sub Machine Gun
-2 Russian Soviet Red Army - SUBMACHINE GUN PPS-43
-1 Heavy Machine gun support

Extras:
-42 Ammo Boxes
-6 Large Army wood boxes
-4 Heavy Army wood boxes
-4 blue Hardigg cases
-3 wood boxes with red edges
-2 small wood boxes with straps
-6 large wood boxes with straps

Weapons and guns Source:
Terminator 2: Judgment Day - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games

VIDEO HERE:

STOP MOTION PICTURES HERE:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741831.100009090674592&type=1&l=c2f0d17175

Resize of T2 Diorama video.jpg

Very cool dio so much crazy detail its just Amazing display cant wait for more.:clap:clap:clap great video n dio Paulhoyosm.
Some one rep him.

Last edited:
Hi a-dev!

Thank you for sharing my work. Means a lot to me. I also did my homework on searching how to weather leather clothes, so i get a most accurate jacket from the movie scene. I appreciate you posted it before I did. I didn't even remember I was a member at Freaksideshow. What is this endosickness page you were talking about? Could you please share the link with me so I can see what they posted and said about my diorama? Thanks a lot in advance :)

Good to see you here man. I just responded to your PM.

Your diorama is such an incredible piece of work. I think it warrants a thread of its own. Not everyone will see it in this thread because it's a thread for a relatively old figure. Obviously you should be the one to start it.

Re: 1/6 Scale Terminator 2: Mojave Desert Armory Diorama

After 7 months of hard work on this project (August 2014 - March 2015), I feel so glad I've finished this diorama from one of my favorite Sci-Fi movies. I am so proud to present this 1/6 Scale Mojave Desert Armory from Terminator 2: Judgment Day. This diorama is specially crafted based on the movie scene where T800 (Arnold Schwarzenegger) and John Connor (Edward Furlong) come into Sarah's weapons cache.

Every detail was carefully analized from scale to small wood boxes, in order to make the most accurate diorama from this movie scene. Everything you will see in these pictures was made from scratch. Ammo wood boxes, Blue hardigg boxes, large table, and ladder were made of authentic wood. Only green ammo boxes were bought online from China. Supplies cardboard boxes (water/food) were made of stock paper. Concrete block were made of Apoxie Sculpt. T2 logo and plaque were made of wood wrapped on with pewter and aluminium sheets.

Every weapon seen on the movie scene are displayed on this diorama. They were bought online mostly from China and US Here's the complete list:

-3 Antitank Bazooka RPG-7
-4 M60 machine gun
-2 Winchester 1300 (12 Gauge)
-1 M79 grenade launcher
-2 Colt Commando CAR-15 Variants
-1 Handheld GE M134 Minigun
-1 Browning M2HB
-1 MAC-10 submachine gun (customize)
-2 MP5
-10 M72 LAW
-7 AKM
-5 M16-A1
-2 Jones: Falklands War - Sterling Sub Machine Gun
-2 Russian Soviet Red Army - SUBMACHINE GUN PPS-43
-1 Heavy Machine gun support

Extras:
-42 Ammo Boxes
-6 Large Army wood boxes
-4 Heavy Army wood boxes
-4 blue Hardigg cases
-3 wood boxes with red edges
-2 small wood boxes with straps
-6 large wood boxes with straps

Weapons and guns Source:
Terminator 2: Judgment Day - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games

VIDEO HERE:

STOP MOTION PICTURES HERE:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741831.100009090674592&type=1&l=c2f0d17175

View attachment 179946

tumblr-mv50ieuf7n1s3zvf8o1-500.gif

Sweet Baby Jesus. :thud:

Just watching the video now. The whole box concept is great, I imagine it's quite sturdy and makes it easier to move around if need be. (The Pescadero diorama I have is quite a bit of hassle because it's not all one piece, and my own addition of the elevator roof made it even more complicated to disassemble and move)

And the way it opens, 'fentastic' as Arnie would say.

Last edited:
Blown away with this diorama, one of the best I've seen anywhere, the level of detail, weathering and workmanship is just incredible, can't say enough good things about it:thud:

I gave that man rep, liked and favorited the video too!!!

Welcome to the freaks:hi5:

Thx,
I had the dx13 sold it 8 months ago. And its Beautiful, but I have an issue with too much battle damage on figures...
I always felt that Arnie was a missoing piece in my collection. Had to get one t800
From t2
No matter what. And this master piece came along....

Back