1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not planning on getting more figures right now, can't afford it, i just want one for now. I have to get some loose pegs. When i get some, and hopefully get both hands attached right, i will never swap hands again, i did it, because i wanted the ungloved hands on, i want the figure to have the Biker Bar/ Galleria/ Pescadero-look, i want a black t-shirt also.

Just look on ebay

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I did. I didn't find any for Arnold body but theres a few up for John Conner. I asked to get clarification maybe he died the shirt that came with it or maybe he has the other dx and switched them.

I have no factual evidence but if I'm pretty sure that I read in one of these threads that the Barney Ross and the Roadblock shirts will fit fine.

Ha-ha, I'm actually struggling to remember what the actual shirt is because I got it so long ago. I'm 99.9% sure that it came from the MMS T2 T-800 via eBay if that helps you out.

01c158f5d1ab9b2d8cdd79e69278970d.jpg

I swear i will not kill anyone

Update on my DX10: Finally got the black T-Shirt (Barney Ross) and some new pegs, so he's pretty well done now- i will NEVER swap hands again. :yess:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 209
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 207
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 199
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 198
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 201
Now i have those pegs left, two that came with the figure, and a third which came along with the 3 straight pegs i just got from eBay- i wonder if those are made for using on the gun on the shoulder-pose ? I'm not gonna try that, as said, i will not swap hands again, i've had enough trouble with that. Anybody here who could use these ? I would like to swap them for a rosebox, if possible ? No cost, except for the shipping price ?

Attachments

• Pegs.JPG
    Pegs.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 237
Re: DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Update on my DX10: Finally got the black T-Shirt (Barney Ross) and some new pegs, so he's pretty well done now- i will NEVER swap hands again. :yess:
He looks really cool with that black shirt on.. Awesome [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41]

Back