1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
53523-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Conan-Ba-hgfF.gif

Re: DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

I have Cyberdyne gear/boots, pants and shirt for sale if anyone one is looking...

The best Arnold Collection I've seen.
I was able to get this piece in a trade.
Jor-El and a custom MOS Clark Kent for it. Mint in box.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423083738.981362.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423083756.915251.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423083770.014840.jpg

This was the Clark Kent custom I did.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423083814.268000.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423083831.583000.jpg

Hi, Guys, i could use some help and advice ASAP: I just got a DX10, and wanted to change to the ungloved hands, but unfortunately both pegs snapped !! I WAS very careful, but, still, they snapped... I tried to glue them back on, and then put the hands on, and then the jacket, but the pegs snapped Again, glue wasn't strong enough. How do i remove the damaged pegs, so i can replace them with the extra pair, without damaging the wrists ? The pegs is very tightly attached, I guess i need to buy some Loose, just in case, i've seen some on eBay for a fair Price. But right now i need to get these off, and the others on, without any damage, help appreciated !! :gah:

Attachments

• 20-02-2015.JPG
    20-02-2015.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 210
DX10 is notorious for this. Try to pull them out with a pliars. But failing that I guess you have to drill them out? Anyone?

As for prevention - it's a pain in the arse but you need to heat them up with a hairdryer or a bowl of very hot water before swapping them out/changing hands - else this will happen.

I tried to pull them out with a tweezer, no luck. Will try the pliar too. If that dosen't Work either, what should i use to drill them out with ? Will heat them up help loosen them eventually ? I'm so affraid to damage the wrists and arms. Wish the pegs were made of rubber instead of plastic, so this wouldn't happen. So frustrated about this, breaking the pegs on a brand new figure. :( But thanks for the advices, will try tomorrow.

You could also screw in a small screw into the broken peg, heat it up and use pliers to pull it out

Here's an example of what I mean, skip to 3 minute mark to see this used for a broken ankle peg

Got them both out with a pliar, but now i have another problem... :slap What do i do, it's stucked ! The other arm's fine, the Whole peg came out, but this snapped... !!! :mad:

Attachments

• 20-02-2015 2.JPG
    20-02-2015 2.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 190
Anyone have an Dx10 for sale around the $260 range?

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Maybe if you heat that thing up with a hair dryer and get some needle nose pliers you can get just enough of the tip and pull that broken peg out. Also, sorry for calling you buddy earlier :wink1:

Back