1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

I must it admit it does. Theres also a problem with the DX jacket thats been on my craw since I got it - its a bit asymmetrical on the front. The left side, with its extra detailing (extra pockets etc) sits awkwardly flat causing that side to push further across the figure's front than the other side of the jacket. Not sure if I'm explaining it right.

Funny, I had that same problem with my MMS. My DX has it too but it's less severe of a difference.

arrived this week, great figure
543817_595172367166507_678048294_n.jpg

Was sup with the hands being impossible to switch out

not if you surround it with something.

murderedpunk_day14_01.jpg
murderedpunk_day14_06.jpg

i'd do the same for T2 but i don't know what to use for a scene. an idea of a truck missing a round piece is rather cool (it was mentioned on previous page), but i don't have a truck :)

:clap:clap:rock:rock

Well I'm not big into displaying nude men myself, but since Mike is making an arrival scene diorama for me I figured I would give it a try, I plan to have him posed knelling down and to be seen from the side as not to be looking directly at his business

Thats a cool display P. just enought gore as to not be accused of playing for the other team:monkey2 As for other ways to display t2 nude the bar scene is the only other option, then the burn mark and stab wound would have to be added which I was'nt of the mind to do.

:goodpost::hi5:

Was sup with the hands being impossible to switch out

You have to use your Muskels.... Pull it :exactly:

What he said, or use a hair dryer for a minute and they come off with ease. :wink1: and to all with Nude Arnies "live long and prosper."

spock.jpg

Do you think we will see a HT version of the T-850? I would love to see this happen, even though the movie was just a payday for Arnie.

terminator-3-le-soulevement-des-machines-terminator-3-rise-of-the-machine-1-g.jpg

I dunno. I believe they once said they had no interest in doing T3 figures around when they were just kicking off with the T2 line. There was that recent survey in the General Collectibles section asking what Arnold-based figure people would like next and T3 was on the list but I don't think that was even issued by HT.

Needless to say I'd buy them if made, despite hating that film. Particularly a full BD version.

I dunno. I believe they once said they had no interest in doing T3 figures around when they were just kicking off with the T2 line. There was that recent survey in the General Collectibles section asking what Arnold-based figure people would like next and T3 was on the list but I don't think that was even issued by HT.

Needless to say I'd buy them if made, despite hating that film. Particularly a full BD version.

Wow you have a good memorie, they did say that during that poll years ago. And I'm with you on the i'd buy it but did'nt like the film thing and the fully damaged look was my favorate from the film aswell.

I guess great minds really do think alike:hi5:

As you may know I'm currently working on a custom battle damaged t-850 myself but its a big undertaking to get right, its gunna take awhile:panic:

Take a hike bozo

Jock Doooosh Bag :lol

I voted for the T-850 , god i hope they do it :pray:

I want a 1/6 T-1 :panic:

Take a hike bozo

Jock Doooosh Bag :lol

I voted for the T-850 , god i hope they do it :pray:

I want a 1/6 T-1 :panic:

]

That would be really cool, I could get into a t1 terminator for sure, if hot toys ever does pick up the line they could get away with just doing 3 figure, t-850 bd, tx, and the t1. That would be enought for me from t3.

BTW whats up with the paper figure sitting on the t1 robot:dunno

Okay, I must admit that I did not vote for the T-850 on the list cause I would love a John Matrix Commando figure!!! I think The Skull knows why since he also has the greatest Arnie toy of the early 80's. :wink1:

That doesn't mean that I wouldn't want this BMF though. Arnold looks badass in T3 even though the movie was poo-poo.

He should'nt have done it then:lol

Considering the film blew chunks, no. However as far as appearance in 2003 he was just about acceptable as a 'slightly older skinned' model 101. Now though...notsomuch.

Back