1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

IMO the older bodies are more suited to an arrival scene than the new one (moreso the T1 nude body). They just don't work as well with clothes on as the new DX body does.

Hmm. For the first time I've just tried the MMS jacket on the DX body and I immediately prefer it. I dunno if I had said previously that I prefer the DX jacket but if I did I retract that.

DX head and body + MMS117 Jacket = my favorite combo.

Not too fussed about swapping the trousers at the moment.

I personally think the upper body of the MMS versions are larger and so their jackets on the smaller DX10 versions fit around the figure better.

IMO the older bodies are more suited to an arrival scene than the new one (moreso the T1 nude body). They just don't work as well with clothes on as the new DX body does.

I personally think the upper body of the MMS versions are larger and so their jackets on the smaller DX10 versions fit around the figure better.

:exactly: I agree on both points made.

I must it admit it does. Theres also a problem with the DX jacket thats been on my craw since I got it - its a bit asymmetrical on the front. The left side, with its extra detailing (extra pockets etc) sits awkwardly flat causing that side to push further across the figure's front than the other side of the jacket. Not sure if I'm explaining it right.

I must it admit it does. Theres also a problem with the DX jacket thats been on my craw since I got it - its a bit asymmetrical on the front. The left side, with its extra detailing (extra pockets etc) sits awkwardly flat causing that side to push further across the figure's front than the other side of the jacket. Not sure if I'm explaining it right.

Yes, it does that on all 3 DX jackets I have. It's a bit annoying, but I try to block it out, or cover it up with a pose.:dunno

I still prefer everything about the DX over the MMS including the jacket :monkey3

I think the mms body worked well on the mms 136 T1 Arnie because he was a big mo-fo in that movie, but he was defo more lean in T2 so a more slender body was a good idea from HT to use on the DX.

I think the mms body worked well on the mms 136 T1 Arnie because he was a big mo-fo in that movie, but he was defo more lean in T2 so a more slender body was a good idea from HT to use on the DX.

Agreed, You can see the differants when you look at both undressed

carcrash017.jpg

carcrash016.jpg

IMAG0403.jpg

carcrash014.jpg

IMAG0405.jpg

IMAG0410.jpg

IMAG0409.jpg

IMAG0408.jpg

carcrash018.jpg

carcrash013.jpg

That's alotta Nekkid Ahhhhhhnulds you got goin on there brother :lol

You sure you're married ? :monkey3 And does she approve of naked dollies ? :lol

I kid i kid :1-1::hi5:

Yeah, the mms body looks more natural and detailed stripped down than the dx10. Now, why anyone would want to pose their figure naked is beyond my understanding.

Yeah, the mms body looks more natural and detailed stripped down than the dx10. Now, why anyone would want to pose their figure naked is beyond my understanding.

For the arrival sene , either T1 or T2 :exactly:

I think I've seen the movies once or twice. It doesn't make me understand the need to have a naked doll body on display.

You don't buy multiples though so if you can't understand a need to display 2 clothed looks simultaneously its safe to assume you wouldn't understand a desire to display one naked.

Back