1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Anyone try fitting the dx10 body with the mms outfit. Does it fit or is it over or under sized?

Last edited:

Anyone try fitting the dx10 body with the mms outfit. Does it fit or is it over or under sized?

I think it is oversized. I know they beefed up his thighs so those most likely won't fit into the MMS clothing but I don't know about the rest.

I think it is oversized. I know they beefed up his thighs so those most likely won't fit into the MMS clothing but I don't know about the rest.

Not sure about beefed up thighs as I thing the body from the waist down is the same, but the chest was toned down abit is all, and added articulation in the arms but I believe the outfit should fit just fine.

I broke down and ordered this one. I love my MMS117, but I have even contemplated selling it once I get my DX10. Dark thoughts, I know.

I can't wait to receive this!!!!!!!

Not sure about beefed up thighs as I thing the body from the waist down is the same, but the chest was toned down abit is all, and added articulation in the arms but I believe the outfit should fit just fine.

I think they did. People all the time on here mention that if you put the DX10 pants on the MMS body, they will be too baggy. They are kinda tight on the DX10 so I would assume, they made them a bit bigger.

I broke down and ordered this one. I love my MMS117, but I have even contemplated selling it once I get my DX10. Dark thoughts, I know.

I can't wait to receive this!!!!!!!

I don't recommend selling the mms117, while I do like the dx10 a little better theres still something special about the orginal. Glad to have both as they can both be used to represent differant looks from the movie. Congrats on getting the dx:hi5:

I don't recommend selling the mms117, while I do like the dx10 a little better theres still something special about the orginal. Glad to have both as they can both be used to represent differant looks from the movie. Congrats on getting the dx:hi5:

:exactly: The MMS is still an awesome Arnie figure and isn't going anywhere. :wink1:

My MMS with a DX10 head = Bad to the bone

MyCollection1-2012003_zpsf11a2692.jpg

MyCollection1-2012004_zpsb868d40b.jpg

MoreTerminators007_zps8c2f3daa.jpg

This is the DX10 body and sculpt with the MMS outfit. I personally love it. :duff

_MG_6335.jpg

_MG_6328.jpg

_MG_6326.jpg

_MG_6325.jpg

Love this figure :rock

Definitely worth the upgrade :)

He looks very good
Shame he's sold out in the uk I was thinking of picking him up.

MyCollection1-2012004_zpsb868d40b.jpg

Nice! That actually looks great :clap

Yeah even after getting my EB BD Arnie I still love this figure.

I think just being a fan of Arnie or T2, all of these figures are worth loving. Some are better than others, but they all kickass. :wink1:

Ok so I got my nude dx10 from monkey depot today, I'm ready for the arrival scene diorama now:yess: This new body rocks, looks more natural and poses great.

WARNING NUDE PICS OF DOLL ARNIE:panic:

carcrash014.jpg

carcrash013.jpg

carcrash016.jpg

carcrash017.jpg

carcrash018.jpg

carcrash019.jpg

carcrash021.jpg

"venutoonahsood boot en motojakeyad" :lol

[ame="https://youtu.be/-gPYk8Rnl4A"]https://youtu.be/-gPYk8Rnl4A[/ame]

Back