1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

:lol You gonna make a diorama for him Skull?

Yeah, he said it is going to be for the arrival scene. I'm thinking maybe an 18 wheeler with the circular part missing from his portal glowing orange. That would be awesome.

:lol You gonna make a diorama for him Skull?

No, Mike Ecko is for me:yess:

Yeah, he said it is going to be for the arrival scene. I'm thinking maybe an 18 wheeler with the circular part missing from his portal glowing orange. That would be awesome.

Not sure if it will be that elaborate or not:panic: Mikes making it sometime later this year, no rush but he makes some awesome stuff so its gunna be bad@$$ I'm sure!!!

Not sure if it will be that elaborate or not:panic: Mikes making it sometime later this year, no rush but he makes some awesome stuff so its gunna be bad@$$ I'm sure!!!

Well, hopefully he sees this and thinks that it would be too BA not to and you get your awesome diorama!

No, Mike Ecko is for me:yess:

:panic:oh man, that is great news. I am looking forward to seeing it. :clap

Yes I'm here, please hold the applause.

Lol kidding

thank you guys for the awesome words. Means alot.

I would love to incorporate the end of the truck into the dio. I have no idea how though.

I'll be making it soon Skull

Yes I'm here, please hold the applause.

Lol kidding

thank you guys for the awesome words. Means alot.

I would love to incorporate the end of the truck into the dio. I have no idea how though.

I'll be making it soon Skull

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap :lol no rush take your time bro, if I learned anything in this hobby its patiences, having to wait 6 months to a year for figures to release:panic:

It's not that. It's im fkn broke, so buying materials ain't happening until I get some cash

It is better to buy the figure. Body went for $117, pants were $69 and boots $71 for a total of $257.

That doesn't include the 2 scuplts, jacket, shirt and weapons, accessories, hands and stand.

It is better to buy the figure. Body went for $117, pants were $69 and boots $71 for a total of $257.

That doesn't include the 2 scuplts, jacket, shirt and weapons, accessories, hands and stand.

So jimmie, are you gonna buy another one to display both sculpts?

Working on it. Think it's going to have to be a slow bash. Parts are scarce and a bit overpriced obviously.

That being said, I'm thinking of using the new TT/DX 10 body for my bash since $60 is cheaper than $100+ for the MMS136. You guys think it'll not be muscular enough?

Working on it. Think it's going to have to be a slow bash. Parts are scarce and a bit overpriced obviously.

That being said, I'm thinking of using the new TT/DX 10 body for my bash since $60 is cheaper than $100+ for the MMS136. You guys think it'll not be muscular enough?

I think with the jacket on it will work just fine. Also, I know what you mean about the parts. I decided to put a PS custom together and it has been like a treasure hunt for parts. :gah:

The scary part is by the time are customs are completed hot toys will likely reveil there version:panic::lol But if I'm honest thats what I want to see, as nice as my custom is it will never be as good as a hot toys released figure, it will have the correct body, weapons, clothes, boots, light up exposed endo eye and maybe even an alturnitive tanker truck head.

I know they teased a 1/4 scale one last april on terminator day, I'm surprised they haven't put one up from preorder yet.

I don't recommend selling the mms117, while I do like the dx10 a little better theres still something special about the orginal. Glad to have both as they can both be used to represent differant looks from the movie. Congrats on getting the dx:hi5:

Thanks! I am really looking forward to receiving it. And yeah, I LOVE my MMS117. I don't think I could ever part with it.

Back