1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Jack Joker has no issues standing up straight; however, my Keaton Batman does exactly what your Joker does. Can't get that guy to stand up straight for the life of me. It's like he's really top heavy.

Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

My Jack Joker's ankles and knees suck. It's probably my only problem with the figure.

Not surprising though, the true type base bodies have always been pieces of ****.

My Batman doesn't have those problems though. They were pretty much perfect out of the box, thankfully.

23371228.jpg

:lol Yes, yes you did.

Oh and I haven't bothered touching the damn PERS stick. No thank you, his eyes will remain just as they are thank you very much.

My Jack Joker's ankles and knees suck. It's probably my only problem with the figure.

Not surprising though, the true type base bodies have always been pieces of ****.

My Batman doesn't have those problems though. They were pretty much perfect out of the box, thankfully.

The ankles on mine suck aswell.:gah:

Yeah he seems to want to tilt forward even on the damn stand.

I took him off his stand the other day to change to his coat and I couldn't get him to stand on his own at all. They flop around.

I was going to buy another one, but when they announced the Battle Damage version, I am thinking about not getting one, the only thing might make me change my mind is that everyone charges too much for the body....I want another body so I can use both head sculpt that comes with the DX13.....I already have a spare pants, Jacket and black T-shirt...now all we need is for Hot Toys to announce a 1/6 version of John (Edward Furlong) Connor and 2013 will be a great year......

I was going to buy another one, but when they announced the Battle Damage version, I am thinking about not getting one, the only thing might make me change my mind is that everyone charges too much for the body....I want another body so I can use both head sculpt that comes with the DX13.....I already have a spare pants, Jacket and black T-shirt...now all we need is for Hot Toys to announce a 1/6 version of John (Edward Furlong) Connor and 2013 will be a great year......

Thats a good idea, getting an extra body for the partly damaged head that comes with the dx13, cause with that head the chest was'nt damaged:hi5: I might have to pick one up down the road, also the dx13 doe'snt have double jointed elbows ether.

The only thing holding me back from getting this figure today is that I'm hoping a boardie will offer a better deal on this guy later on. I don't know if I should wait that long or just pull the trigger...

Thats a good idea, getting an extra body for the partly damaged head that comes with the dx13, cause with that head the chest was'nt damaged:hi5: I might have to pick one up down the road, also the dx13 doe'snt have double jointed elbows ether.

the double jointed elbows are great, but it doesn't bother me the MMs version didn't have it, nor does it bother me that the Battle Damage Terminator doesn't have it....I just want another body so I can display both head sculpts...like I said,if everyone wants too much for the body I will just buy another dx10, I will cost more, but in some cases you come out cheaper buying the whole box set...we will see....now I wish my DX10 would hurry up and get here.....

Do we know for sure that the DX13 doesn't have double elbows, or is that speculation based on the broken off forearm accessory?

the double jointed elbows are great, but it doesn't bother me the MMs version didn't have it, nor does it bother me that the Battle Damage Terminator doesn't have it....I just want another body so I can display both head sculpts...like I said,if everyone wants too much for the body I will just buy another dx10, I will cost more, but in some cases you come out cheaper buying the whole box set...we will see....now I wish my DX10 would hurry up and get here.....

Well at least if you get two dx10's you can just pop of the head and put on the partly damaged head and jacket and you can display the t-800 in all three stages from clean-partly damaged-fully damaged, it gunna cost you nearly 800 bucks to do that but you can offset some cost by parting out the parts you don't need.

Thats a good idea, getting an extra body for the partly damaged head that comes with the dx13, cause with that head the chest was'nt damaged

I thought so too Skull, but that's not correct. The SWAT team is responsible for the partial damage on head and chest:

vlcsnap2012112322h56m20.png

I thought so too Skull, but that's not correct. The SWAT team is responsible for the partial damage on head and chest:

vlcsnap2012112322h56m20.png
It really doesn't matter to me...I am not into the having to be movie screen accurate, I just like to have fun with mines...and yes I would put the less damaged head on a new body...@ BadMuthaDude I don't know for sure if the DX13 isn't double jointed, it's just speculation on my end....but it really doesn't make a difference to me....I still think it is one hell of a figure.....:clap:clap:clap:clap

This is actually one of those figures who actually looks better than the prototype.....I need to be running Hot Toys, there is no way I wouldn't release Edward Furlong as John Connor, Arnold from T3 (although the movie kinda suck, but I still watch it here and there) and the female Terminator from T3....I know I would buy all three.....from now on that is all I will buy from Hot Toys with the exception of Blade....

a TX with interchangeable arms and inflatable breasts would be awesome.

The Luke Skywalker body is double jointed and it has a removable forearm piece for the BD figure.

Does the forearm have the joint on it or does it remain on the body?

This is actually one of those figures who actually looks better than the prototype.....

Yep. They revised it pretty heavily and provided no update on it whatsoever. I know they revised the DX04, and I'm pretty sure they showed an updated pic before it was shipped, didn't they? I don't know why they didn't show an updated DX10 proto. It probably would have helped them gain more orders.

Back