1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Just a question - with the jacket and pants being real leather, do I have to be anally retentive and treat them with some leather moisturiser/cleanser thing? Or is that just going too far??
Haha, chockey88, I've been thinking the same thing ever since I heard it was made from leather. I live in Calgary and it is super dry here, so I am worried a bit about the leather cracking over time. I may try and figure something out to moisterize it. I know it sounds a bit lame but if the jacket cracked some time when I was re-posing it or something I'd be kinda gutted.

Thats a good question, however I will not be doing that myself:monkey4 mine is behind glass doors and will not be handled much so i don't think much could happen to it. That and I would be afraid of getting moisturiser on the face or shirt or whatever:panic:
Yeah, no question the only way I'd spray or moisterize it would be if it's fairly easily removed. Wouldn't chance sullying the fig or the other clothing, for sure. I would think, too, that this won't be an issue in any houses with a built in humidifier. Current place is pretty old and doesn't have one but when we move, I'll make sure we add it so that it's not a worry.

Last edited:

Only thing I don't like about BadMuthaDude's pics is the wide circular arc of the jacket collar. It really ought to be tighter and run a straight line all the way down the lapels pretty much.

This was always a bit of concern of mine from the proto shots - although the two sides of the jacket were closer together there was always still that wide arc of the collar like on MMS117.

I hope it can be futzed or corrected somehow.

Last edited:

Damn, hadn't noticed that but that's a good observation. I'd think, though, that it's futzible, somehow. Looking forward to others doing the leg-work for me before mine arrives... :lol

Really, now that I just got done watching the movie (not for the sake of reference, I'm just really pumped about the franchise again) I think the likeness is reeeeeally good. The only real problems is that the head is slightly long, the eyes are a bit too close together, and the lower part of the head (not the jaw) is a bit too thin. Other than that, it's pretty much a dead-ringer. And with the sunglasses on, I can't tell the difference. So, I've definitely reeled it in on the negativity. I may actually pick this up. Also, is it just me, or does the BD T-800 have a different base sculpt for the head? All the problems i just mentioned seem to be addressed in that one... it's odd. Why would they do that?

Really, now that I just got done watching the movie (not for the sake of reference, I'm just really pumped about the franchise again) I think the likeness is reeeeeally good. The only real problems is that the head is slightly long, the eyes are a bit too close together

Must respectfully disagree. The MMS117 had the exact opposite problems and IMO this corrects them. At least it appears to, I still don't have one.

I should have mentioned those were straight out of the box pics

Less get suma do's futzed shots please.

6512e64ecf67c2777424db6f7576572e.jpg

Must respectfully disagree. The MMS117 had the exact opposite problems and IMO this corrects them. At least it appears to, I still don't have one.

I agree that this is definitely a step in the right direction, but there must be a happy medium between the lumpy, round MMS Arnold and the (IMO) overly youthful Arnold of the DX.

I agree that this is definitely a step in the right direction, but there must be a happy medium between the lumpy, round MMS Arnold and the (IMO) overly youthful Arnold of the DX.

I dunno, I look at DX10 and I wonder if the head were any smaller in any dimension would the proportions with the body be thrown off again just like MMS117 which IMO has always been a bit of a pinhead on a giant frame

I dunno, I look at DX10 and I wonder if the head were any smaller in any dimension would the proportions with the body be thrown off again just like MMS117 which IMO has always been a bit of a pinhead on a giant frame

Agreed, they hit this out of the park, the only thing I would change on this release is the base for something like a cyberdine floor with broken glass and shell casings scattered around it and maybe adding the teargas launcher and the black shirt for those who missed out. Other than that the figure is great and I'm happy to have it.

Having it in hand it does look a little bit thin in the face, which makes him look a bit youngish.

So I would have to agree with kennykillek in that respect.

Since I canceled my Hot Toys DX10 order, I've been piece-mealing the parts from it on eBay. Got the leathers (since these are real leather), the grey tee shirt, the foot pegs and the engineer boots. Got the complete hand set with 2 sets of hand pegs. All that yesterday. Today I got the M79 Grenade Launcher with ammo bandolier.

Best is the Coomodel minigun. It has the warning plates on the shell ejector drum, the jump rings that hold the shock absorbers and the other portable features in place.
Oh, I've got a spare Arnold head with endo showing from some other toy that I will resculpt and accuratize to pop on and off with the MMS 117 head.

I bought a cheaper minigun for its ammo belt. Got the DX10 shoulder bag. Now I'm done except for a body...I've got 2 Arnold heads from the HT MMS 117 version. WHEW! I guess I love T2 Arnold!!
Now if I can get a muscular true type body for cheap...
Wayne THE DANE Hansen

Last edited:

Did anyone get a shipment notice from BBTS? Mine is listed as paid.

I had this and the DX12 ordered and it got rejected since I was short literally 10 dollars :(

When I get paid on Friday I can order the DX12.

He's here!!!! :panic:

At work so snug under my desk. Can't wait to get home and open it.

Nice, but this is a old news figure now.

Back